• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I have to say that Iwobi and AMN are 2 most frustrating players I've ever seen. Does he have a twin brother who can't complete a pass?

blaze_of_glory

Thought he was really struggling in the first half, but he certainly improved in the second. Needs to stay focused, that seems to be his major issue.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He always treads a thin line between composed and casual. He needs to add more balance to his approach.

For the first half an hour of the game he struggled, but when he settled down and found his feet he was outstanding. Honestly, Martial or Rashford didn’t get any change out of him on that flank.

He had such a good game even Neville had to single him out for praise. On Neville, I love him as a pundit, can’t stand him as a commentator- particularly on Yanited games. He really convinced himself Kos handled in the box :lol:.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Tracked back brilliantly. Didn't do much going forward. Still don't know what the right position is for him, but he definitely needs to bulk up.

pikey2000

He always treads a thin line between composed and casual. He needs to add more balance to his approach.

For the first half an hour of the game he struggled, but when he settled down and found his feet he was outstanding. Honestly, Martial or Rashford didn’t get any change out of him on that flank.

He had such a good game even Neville had to single him out for praise. On Neville, I love him as a pundit, can’t stand him as a commentator- particularly on Yanited games. He really convinced himself Kos handled in the box :lol:.

HA, i noticed this as well, he really wanted it to be a handball so that they could claim UTD were hard done by, tries his best to be unbias but just can't help it :) Found myself shouting at the TV when the replay showed he made a great block with no handball in site....though the commentators still didn't manage to acknowledge what a great block it was!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fantastic stuff, he's growing into the role well. I'm extremely pleased to see him performing like this, there's definitely a player in him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom