• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at all these tweets calling out Laca, some of them even back in 2015. People will learn the hard way as usual. When me and @GDeep™ say something you better sit up and take note. You can only kid yourselves for so long.

Tir Na Nog

People point to the fact he was player of the season, that says more about this fanbase than anything else. It's like how in 17/18 people were voting for Monreal because some people couldn't accept that Ramey was our best player that year. This fanbase is absolutely clueless when it comes to rating players. Recent events with scapegoating certain players who're far from the issue highlight that even further.

Tir Na Nog

Should’ve sold him last summer for funds, like many wanted. Pure **** this guy.

I thought he would be the French Defoe at the least when we signed him, but he’s not even better than Defoe.

My man Wrighty/DaG said he was a Defoe with less explosiveness, never seen a more apt comparison of a player. Also said in 2015 we should just go with Alexis as CF rather than waste money on Laca. And at the start of the 16/17 Alexis at CF was working far better than anything we've seen with Laca there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You know what’s going to happen? Auba leaves and this guy becomes our starting striker and we build the team around him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
People point to the fact he was player of the season, that says more about this fanbase than anything else. It's like how in 17/18 people were voting for Monreal because some people couldn't accept that Ramey was our best player that year. This fanbase is absolutely clueless when it comes to rating players. Recent events with scapegoating certain players who're far from the issue highlight that even further.

Your aggressive “im right, you're wrong" nature will never win people over.

You're obviously hurting over Xhaka, but ease up.

Tbh I saw it first not to toot my own horn.

Me and @<<reed>> actually got banned from this thread in his first weeks of the first season for having our doubts about him. That after I constantly tried to enter debate about his ability when most people were just replying "shut up", "stop trolling" and offering nothing footballing related to this forum.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
To be fair I didn't he was much cop during his first year here but he did have a good second season. Maybe the poty award has gone to his head a little.

Didn't he credit Per at one point for telling him to work harder, movement etc? Can't imagine any of the current squad feeling like they have that sort of authority to tell other players where they're going wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom