• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

While you have a point I just can't back it while we lack goals..

I know what you mean. Wouldn't want either of them to leave but if it has to be one I'd rather it be Auba.

We'd get more money for him for a start. I feel like Laca contributes to the team more overall and his general play is a lot better.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I know what you mean. Wouldn't want either of them to leave but if it has to be one I'd rather it be Auba.

We'd get more money for him for a start. I feel like Laca contributes to the team more overall and his general play is a lot better.
100% agree. To be honest I think we need to bring in midfielders that allow us to change shape depending on the opposition. That way we could incorporate both laca and Auba but in separate games. But that is absolute idealism right now.

Reactions: Jae

scytheavatar

Established Member
Auba being sold is the more logical than selling Laca.

Why? Auba is not that young anymore, but it will be difficult for us to make up for the 20+ league goals he scores by himself. Laca on the other hand is slightly lower than a Giroud tier player and easily replaceable.

Miyata

Imagine watching Lacazette’s Arsenal career and still rating him, it’s just delusion at this point.
You make a choice here. Auba or laca, or sell both and get 1 proper forward.

Playing Auba in our system simply won't work cause hé dissapears as a passing option. And when hé does get a pass he bottles the control.

The goals hé makes aren't special either, except for a few, most of them are tap ins or rebound shots.(and bad penalties)

As for Laca, most of times hé forces something when playing a tough game. Also, hé actually comes and asks the ball as a forward while being able to control it a shrug off defenders.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are you guys talking like we have a choice who we sell? Auba is leaving and we will be stuck with Lacazette.

A dump of a footballer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why are you guys talking like we have a choice who we sell? Auba is leaving and we will be stuck with Lacazette.

A dump of a footballer.

Don't want either here anymore tbh, tired of their attitudes really...whole team is crap.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think this would be much better balanced at the very least

Yeah also i should add that we should sell Auba since his value is prob still high. Not given up on Laca yet. Auba is awful on the ball and disappears often, hence i could imagine to sell.

UpTheGunnerz

Not helping that he is giving youngsters a rollicking for trying.

Ye. Amazing goalscorer tho, he deserves a Barca/Real move it it comes to fruition. Hoping a mad Laca with a point to prove can help turn the ship around. Would also like to see way more of Ceballos when he returns

UpTheGunnerz

We can’t afford to spend big on Zaha now with doubts over Pepe. Zaha is pushing 30.

You’re going to have 150-170M on two wide players who aren’t contributing anything.

Pepe's time will come, of that i'm sure. Zaha would be a safe bet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pepe's time will come, of that i'm sure. Zaha would be a safe bet.
Pepe will improve but you wonder how much did Raul over pay? Looks like Raul paid 50% extra at this point.

This is less a story of Pepe not performing, but more about Raul AGAIN over paying - something he was renowned for at Barcelona.

People say Wenger couldn’t negotiate, good lucky with Raul paying over the odds and lumbering the club with bums.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
18 months ago I said sell Lacazette and buy Zaha, it was obvious that 1) Zaha is a better player and 2) would have been far more useful given that we had Aubameyang and one of the two was being shunted wide anyway.

And I got caned for it

izmkem4.png

hnSLUSw.png

I wonder how many would do a swap now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom