• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I would sell Lacazette for 2 M and then erase any information that he ever played for this club. Terrible player.

Only 12 less goals than Auba. A player that regularly presses and also busts a gut, runs back and breaks up opposition play. I’m not claiming he is perfect in any way.

Cristopher Wreh and Yaya Sanogo are examples of what I would call terrible players for Arsenal. Anyway, I know you are on a windup so have a happy Sunday. :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah also i should add that we should sell Auba since his value is prob still high. Not given up on Laca yet. Auba is awful on the ball and disappears often, hence i could imagine to sell.

There’s a reason for that :lol:

ScotsGooner89

Think Laca gets an unfair shake of the stick on here. His goal record isn’t outstanding but also not terrible. 1 in 2 goal ratio used to be the mark of an almost elite striker.

Really feel he brings a lot of work rate and link up play to the team that makes up for the other goal every 2 games that would take him into the proper elite strike rates.

With a formation and players around him that feed him he’d still do even better than he does. Not a dog **** slow #10 on one wing that Laca then does all the pressing for. The other wing has a speedy poacher who can’t dribble or pass particularly well, meaning that defenders don’t even have to mark him till he takes up a CF position, not opening up any space for Laca at all.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Think Laca gets an unfair shake of the stick on here. His goal record isn’t outstanding but also not terrible. 1 in 2 goal ratio used to be the mark of an almost elite striker.

Really feel he brings a lot of work rate and link up play to the team that makes up for the other goal every 2 games that would take him into the proper elite strike rates.

With a formation and players around him that feed him he’d still do even better than he does. Not a dog **** slow #10 on one wing that Laca then does all the pressing for. The other wing has a speedy poacher who can’t dribble or pass particularly well, meaning that defenders don’t even have to mark him till he takes up a CF position, not opening up any space for Laca at all.

I really think his link up play and work rate is massively overrated, his stamina is poor and lacks the physicality. He's a good in the box striker fighting for balls and getting shots off in tight spaces but as a hold up player all he does is rub his arse against the opposition defence.

Also how would you explain how poor his form away from home is? Is that everyone elses fault too?

ScotsGooner89

I really think his link up play and work rate is massively overrated, his stamina is poor and lacks the physicality. He's a good in the box striker fighting for balls and getting shots off in tight spaces but as a hold up player all he does is rub his arse against the opposition defence.

Also how would you explain how poor his form away from home is? Is that everyone elses fault too?

I’d counter your point about his away form with the state of our away form in general since he signed. I don’t think he’s the sort of striker that can drag a team to a win. I think he needs service like you say as he does do his best work in the box. The other stuff is matter of opinion so won’t argue against your view.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That is not what I said. But I would love to see Laca being sold for to 2 M to Siberia!
I've disliked many players due to the way they play but I haven't wished a bad career on any of them. I don't get what you get out of this? Is it his fault he isn't as good as people made him out to be? So you want his whole career to go to the dogs simply because your expectations of him were higher than he could ever achieve. Just makes no sense. So not only do you wish he leaves Arsenal but you want him to have a nose dive in his career simply because he isn't good enough (In your opinion) for Arsenal. Talk about some sick twisted agenda driven vendetta. I have no problem you don't rate the guy but this is just petty.

I've disliked many players due to the way they play but I haven't wished a bad career on any of them. I don't get what you get out of this? Is it his fault he isn't as good as people made him out to be? So you want his whole career to go to the dogs simply because your expectations of him were higher than he could ever achieve. Just makes no sense. So not only do you wish he leaves Arsenal but you want him to have a nose dive in his career simply because he isn't good enough (In your opinion) for Arsenal. Talk about some sick twisted agenda driven vendetta. I have no problem you don't rate the guy but this is just petty.

Alright. Sell him for 1 M to Russia then.

LG10

He'll be a good option to have coming off the bench. Needs lots space of to have any impact, it'll be a level playing field when he plays against tired legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom