• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lacazette is good but doesn't scream out 'this guy is gong to fire us to the title'. I think Lacazette and Gameiro isn't good enough for a club like Atletico if they wish to remain a top club in Europe.

ARSNLNO1

I would much rather Lukaku than Lacazette, both would likely be available for the same price and although Lukaku doesn't see popular here he's premiership proven and always one of the top scorers. He performs consistency well in an average team. I think he could be phenomenal in an Arsenal shirt.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

About time we stop looking down at players that are better than what we have. We go into big games with Iwobi and Walcott on the wings ffs.

Even if we could splash 80M on one player, why would a player of that calibre choose to join us?

Either we get incremental upgrades on players we already have or buy young players who are safe bets to become world class. We don't have any other options.

GDeep™

League is very weak
About time we stop looking down at players that are better than what we have. We go into big games with Iwobi and Walcott on the wings ffs.

Even if we could splash 80M on one player, why would a player of that calibre choose to join us?

Either we get incremental upgrades on players we already have or buy young players who are safe bets to become world class. We don't have any other options.

Walcott would be on the leading scorers list in France.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Fekir is a fantastic player, he's not quite flavour of the month atm because of all the other young French talents taking centre stage, but he's quality. I'd love him here.

Fekir has lost a step since his serious injury and while he seems to have been preforming better the last few weeks, he is not anywhere colse to his previous level.I have been a big fan but would be reluctant to go for him at this point. Too risky. I would wait and see with him.
I doubt he will leave OL this summer either.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Gomis is right up there, would fancy Walcott to out-score him in the right system.

Nah....I don't think so.....Gomis has always been a prolific scorer in Ligue 1 and Theo is not at the level of a Cavani, Lacazette or Falcao.
He would get his 8 or 10 goals, no more.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still, Walcott would be amongst the leading scorers in France.
No other top side are going to give Walcott the role he has here. So unless he's moving to a mid table side I'm going to have to disagree.

Most teams play with two wingers, having one as limited as Theo is a massive handicap.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any chance he could do a PEA? Don't remember many thinking he would develop in the way he has.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He is a better version of Defoe which is no bad thing. Plus he is a good age and can improve further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom