• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

The media are ****ing **** in the UK, beyond ****ing ****.
I'm still smarting off the Christmas fixture and the media brainwash regurgitating we played 2 games in 3 days- we played sunday kick off 16:00 then Tuesday 19:45,, that is jut under 52 hours, way closer to 2 than 3, Chelsea had a one day rest over each of their opponents since mid December and have never faced such a gruelling schedule, almost like there is a conspiracy or something,

That being said We need to toughen up and use the adversity to fuel more aggression,, fed up of being so passive.

-On topic- In regards of some other manager finding some magical formula with Sanchez and the squad as it stands, I'm not sure. Sanchez is a rarity and great and all but could hinder as well as carry the team by the scruff,

He is kind of contradictory in the sense He demands/expects much of His team mates but will bully them into surrendering their own space or possession of the ball when He could be elsewhere creating more space or receiving in more advanced positions, this will not help players determine their role/instruction given by the governor if Sanchez ignores them.

On the other hand Sanchez is a human dynamo, explosive, 0-60 on the whistle, so it must be pretty frustrating when We come out plodding and He is in launch mode waiting to pull the trigger,

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The media everywhere is getting more and more **** with each passing day. Fake news. Clickbaits. News that are just made to scare or frustrate people.

We talk about the media like it is this evil entity but really, what makes up "the media"? It's just people. Human beings like you and me, and this is what really gets to me - that the individual people working for media organisations cannot empathise or take a step back and ponder how their articles et al effect the lives of the people involved and their loved ones...I don't know. That's some cold hearted ****.

Optimistic

Has to be one of the smarmiest ways to entice a new contract out of a player I have ever seen,, come on Lexxy sign the thing, think of the boys, they are settled, they have their friends and not to forget their schooling ffs.
Or it's just because fans like the player and they thought they'd make something he'd appreciate.

No need to be so cynical all of the time.

Ewarwoowar

Or it's just because fans like the player and they thought they'd make something he'd appreciate.

No need to be so cynical all of the time.
Thank you soooo much,, who'd have thought just a simple gesture on a Arsenal forum could save me thousands of pounds and hours on psychotherapy sessions,, I now feel so ******* zen, I could not be any zenner, I think I might take 'optimistic' as my middle name to mark this special occasion if you don't mind?

"The future is bright,, the future is red and white"

yours truly

Charles Optimistic Nott
con:lol:

Jm89

The dross we are being linked to if we need to replace is awful! Not one player I've seen mentioned can fill Sanchez boots!.. I know it's all media talk but surely they could find a better player to make things interesting..... there are only five players that could fill the void that alexis would leave.

Ewarwoowar

I'd kick all these depressed cynical bastards out if I was mod. Great banner, great gesture for a great player.
Ha ha, just as well I'm cured:bounce:

Tongue firmly in cheek on the my incriminating post, just I hate using emojis. makes me feel so fony, which I am:p

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I want him on pens now. I've always wanted our best players on pens as it helps with momentum and confidence.

He only seems to score them when the pressure is on though. 97th minute panenka ffs. :lol:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
People talk about Ramseys engine, this guy just does not stop, a true fighter and warrior on the pitch gives his all every game until the last minute, and he loves every bit of it, give this man the keys to the emirates please.

Sykes

Alexis simply does not play well alongside Giroud. Think he needs to go back to CF as soon as Walcott returns or we try out Perez/Welbeck. Giroud is doing well, but it kind of inhibits Alexis.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Sanchez and Kos do not give up, not ever. Its not as obvious as the RVP season, but Sanchez is literally carrying us in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom