• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

Axel_Gunner

No.

gacg9ddj.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

442/4312 with Wilshere-Xhaka-Ramsey as the cm's and Özil Alexis Griezmann interchanging doing whatever they want, Bellerin bombing down the right side. Mustafi playing cover as almost an extra midfielder, Koscielny sweeping behind him, Cech having a **** and a smoke all game long. Invincibles 2.0 here we come. :drool:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can't be a coincidence I post about a Sanchez departure with Wenger targeting Reus or Griezmann as his replacement, and now the papers have picked up on it.

This is why I rarely post on AM anymore.

We can drop 100M on Griezmann, when you consider the 45-60M we'll get for Sanchez. I

Last edited by a moderator:

Ewarwoowar

442/4312 with Wilshere-Xhaka-Ramsey as the cm's and Özil Alexis Griezmann interchanging doing whatever they want, Bellerin bombing down the right side. Mustafi playing cover as almost an extra midfielder, Koscielny sweeping behind him, Cech having a **** and a smoke all game long. Invincibles 2.0 here we come. :drool:
If that team came to pass tho':drool: I might take a leaf out of Cech's book,,, and I haven't had a wa--fag for years.:eek:ops:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Griezmann is probably looking to jump ship anyway, same like Diego.

I suspect Greezy would fancy a trip up north to hook up Pogba and Martial, bigger wages too.

Even with no CL, he'll get sucked in with whatever 'project' he's sold by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

blaise

I suppose we ll have to go high in wages to match United offer, but then we can sign Alexis in first place, Reus is most realistic and most depressing signing as Alexis substitute for now

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I suppose we ll have to go high in wages to match United offer, but then we can sign Alexis in first place, Reus is most realistic and most depressing signing as Alexis substitute for now
Reus is fantastic, it's just the injuries.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reus is actually better than Griezemann...when fit.

Griezemann is actually quite limited (similar mould of player to Theo) but play him upfront with players around him and he'll do very well.

It's a shame we can't even get excited about these kind of rumours, United will just pay silly money for any player worth having. I'm already resigned to them signing him. He's a big united fan and the media can't stop talking about him and Pogba's apparent bromance.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea or City would be the best fits over here but not really playing like a 80/100m player this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom