• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't they be better off signing a decent partner for Pogba? Not that the money really matters to them I guess.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Wouldn't they be better off signing a decent partner for Pogba? Not that the money really matters to them I guess.
I think that will happen too. A big powerhouse like Bakoyoko who is a classic Mourinho midfielder and has been compared to Matic.

Malky

Established Member
Disapointed if he's going to United but we were never getting him. Hopefully Mourinho will do a Hazard on him; ruin his confidence and have him playing poorly :lol:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

:lol: at "Deal in principle"

What does that even mean/look like?

Woodward: Atletico, we spent 89m to resign our youth player, money is no issue for us, so imagine what we'll pay for Griemann! You really think you're going to get more money for him from somewhere else? Here is a blank check. Fill it in and cash it when you're ready. Pass this one on for Anotine to fill out for his wages aswell.

✔@TeleFootball

#mufc agree deal in principle with Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Basically he is willing to join us and his terms are agreed. We just need to meet his buyout close (£85m) and Atleti would have no say.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm horrified that we aren't even trying to sign him. This should be our statement transfer. 200k a week and 10m signing on fee. Sell 2 of Ramsey/Ox/Theo to fund it if needed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Clubs and players always agree first, before buying club approach selling club.

Been telling you guys for two weeks Greazy is joining Utd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom