• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He'll fit in perfectly at United with this cringy stuff. He'll be dabbing, shaving his initials in his hair and appearing in videos with Stormzy in no time.
I like that celebration. Makes me laugh everytime, in commercials, on the pitch, in fifa, wearing an Arsenal kit.

Reactions: BBF

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He'll fit in perfectly at United with this cringy stuff. He'll be dabbing, shaving his initials in his hair and appearing in videos with Stormzy in no time.

Spot on. **** this hipster ******.

Nobody would rate him this high if he was playing for us. Hipsters have overtaken the world.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

May as well put a bet on this one.

They'll offer him stupid wages and match his clause without a blink. They would have probably broken the transfer record for him anyway.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The role he played at Athletico Madrid was perfectly suited to what Arteta wants from his CF. But he has completely flopped at Barcelona, and he's on silly wages. We need to be moving away from signings like this. It's just so dumb, imagine being a Europa League / Mid table side and buying people like Griezmann, it would just further our demise in the medium/long term. Its time to start building our team properly, so we have quality all over the team rather than having gaping holes of quality in a few areas.

Anyway I don't see any possible way he leaves considering the wages that poorly run club pays him. He's on something that would break our wage structure, so I doubt he's going from that to 250-300k a week. He will want to stay at Barcelona, collect his pay cheque, and hope he finds some of his Athletico Madrid form.

Top Bottom