• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you follow him? What position is he playing at the moment?
At Schalke and now Wolfsburg he keeps getting played LW, I haven't watched any German football this season though. Don't have time anymore.

If Wenger signed Draxler when he wanted him he would be special right now.

Axel_Gunner

If Wenger signed Draxler when he wanted him he would be special right now.

63072430.jpg

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't know where to put this, we don't have Arsenal general transfer thread:
Having read that, I don't believe, that Wenger will be active in January. Alexis and Özil contracts extension are the main priority.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
One thing that interests me about Draxler is that he is ambidextrous, shoots from distance and has short distance passing ability which could balance out with the rest of the front 4 in theory. Alexis, Özil and Feo's negative traits. But I'd rather play Iwobi and Ox. We could do with a short term finished player like Payet keeping the chances for those two.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't know where to put this, we don't have Arsenal general transfer thread:
Having read that, I don't believe, that Wenger will be active in January. Alexis and Özil contracts extension are the main priority.
We've had 'spare money' every summer for years now.

Let me save the stress for you. Imagine a perfect transfer window for Arsenal then subtract one signing we should have made and keep one player we should have sold. Works every time (except for when we didn't sign a single outfield player, that was great!)

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Lure him in Özil! Also, agent Giroud & Kosc to tell him how beautiful Arsenal is!

If Griezmann actually becomes available then believe me we won't be the ones signing him.

Yeah it is a common trend here. We are not able to lure top top players here. Thanks for being forum member number 1000 to say that.

Please come back though after 1 week en tell us again how we are not able to lure top top players here.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it is a common trend here. We are not able to lure top top players here. Thanks for being forum member number 1000 to say that.

Please come back though after 1 week en tell us again how we are not able to lure top top players here.

Wenger signing + Alexis signing + Özil signing + Atletico not qualifying for the Champions League = Griezmann purchase

Latest posts

Top Bottom