• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If those 2 kits are it then it's going to be quite an expensive summer for me. Most of the training gear is quite nice as well. Massive improvement over Puma in terms of the official stuff I've seen so far. Now if only the on field performance could look a bit better.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Reckon Rimaal (consistently awful taste) and you (Mr Bootcut) are the only people on the planet who will actually like that. Horrendous kit.
:lol: Lovely projection there, not surprised you wear leather shoes with jeans.

Gervais

Established Member
:lol: Lovely projection there, not surprised you wear leather shoes with jeans.
WGSN-Jeans-Scheux-1-1024x768.jpg

a look we can all stan

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Will divide opinion but I love the white kit mock up.

Don’t get the “bUt Sp**s weAr WhiTE”. It looks nothing like their kits, more inline with Madrids.
I really like this kit. I'd love to see us wear this in the CL if we make it back in.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Don’t get the “bUt Sp**s weAr WhiTE”. It looks nothing like their kits, more inline with Madrids.

Not a fan of it. Apart from the white Nike one Fabregas scored at the San Siro in I can't think of another time when we've had a white kit.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Secretly hoping it comes out looking like this

adidas-arsenal-kit-concept%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’d love this as a black and white monochrome third/special kit.

White and red, white and maroon even white and gold but white and navy is pure Sp**s. No thank you!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What we really need is a third kit that looks like Ajax's black away kit this from the recently ended season. That would be fantastic.

Top Bottom