• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Safe to say that Adidas' new kits really are hit or miss:
D6w6-b1W0AAg1Ri.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Please be true. I love both, would be the first shirt(s) I've bought in a few years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope the away shorts will be black will remind me of that Nike away kit of 05-06 season if I'm not wrong

Wait are people not joking with the yellow shirt? Yikes. Its like someone took our famous banana kit, ate it, the **** it, then ate the **** and the **** it again and that is the result.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wait are people not joking with the yellow shirt? Yikes. Its like someone took our famous banana kit, ate it, the **** it, then ate the **** and the **** it again and that is the result.
If its with black shorts it'll be very good combination you can't judge from pics until you see it live

Latest posts+

Top Bottom