• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania's Fantasy Football 13/14

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
94 points, 7th place?

27751394.jpg

akhil

135 points with Michu Hazard and Aguero still left to play.

FFs Chesney, 10 points in 2 games without clean sheets.

Kolo Toure and Winston Reid have been awesome.

I've managed to squeeze in Aguero, Giroud, Benteke , Hazard and Walcott into the team.

Rest of my team is Michu, Nolan and Luke Shaw with some rubbish on the bench.

Not bad so far.

MaestroCesc

Did my wildcard after the disastrous start to the season, what the hell is up with Mata and Luiz, both cost alot but havent started yet and have barely played. Cost me so many points particularly as Chelsea have played 3 games already.

Subbed out Bony and Lambert for RVP, realised two decent players < one consistently great player as you can have him as captain.

Put in Terry and Hazard in too.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I have my wildcard in play...currently taking advantage of price rises to increase team value and I've dumped the ones that needed to go e.g Dzeko, Coutinho, Mirallas.

Interesting how the defenders are featuring heavily when bonus pts are awarded. Different criteria this year which might have an impact on my midfield going forward.

And although the PL is ages away, RVP at home to Crystal Palace is frightening if you don't have him. I'm playing around with teams that do and don't have him. Tough one.

fabo

6.51 / 10
And I'm currently 9th after a solid start, 12 behind 2nd spot but some jammy ****** is top on 235......:shock:....41 clear of me.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I'd prefer to stall my wildcard for a while but I could well end up using it before the next gameweek, the only reason why I haven't used it yet is because I had a good week last week.

I'm around 20th I think, a bit sick I had just got rid of Lukaku though. If he gets starting for them, which he should, he should score a nice amount of goals.

My game plan of having a full squad of useful players has been going well so far (I don't think I have anyone worth > 10m) but its pretty difficult choose a good captain.

akhil

Naah... Wilcard's for Christmas schedule. They allowed 2 substitutions the week before which allowed me to get rid of the Chelsea players I had.

10th currently.

thedon5

Had to use my wildcard this week, you just have to fit in Mesut.

Going with the trio now of Walcott, Özil and Giroud. Don't think I've ever before in fantasy planned to have two midfielders from the same team unless it was a double gameweek.

The gutting thing for me is I'd have 224 points if I didn't have so many high pointscorers on the bench all the time. So far I've had Mignolet on the bench twice , as well as Whittaker and Redmond when they had big weeks with 10+ points. I'll settle for 10th though.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Since the season has well and truly started, I'm going to move this Thread back to the Games Section where it should be, and make it sticky so that it doesn't disappear somehow.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Good week so far. Climbed to 3rd in the AM league, 8,611 in the world.

Could change if Sturridge does well tomorrow but I think Liverpool will slip in that one.

MaestroCesc

Does anyone know when they update players prices? Forgot to do my team for this gameweek and I want to put Özil in, if I do that now will it save me money?

thedon5

MaestroCesc said:
Does anyone know when they update players prices? Forgot to do my team for this gameweek and I want to put Özil in, if I do that now will it save me money?

They update player prices all the time and do it as soon as possible as his price will only rise.

fabo

6.51 / 10
MaestroCesc said:

Use this site to keep track of rises and falls:
<a class="postlink" href="http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges</a>

Once a player goes above 100%, they rise 0.1. -100% and they fall 0.1. Says that they update the price changes around 12-3am at night.
Players can only rise 0.3m in any gameweek.
For every 0.2m rise, you actually get 0.1m e.g Zabaleta bought for 6m, goes up to 6.2m. Your team value has gone up 0.2, but you can sell him for 6.1m. Likewise if a player is dropping in price, it's important to get them out as you're essentially losing money.

Lukaku is the big bandwagon right now. Was 7.5m yesterday, has already risen to 7.6 and will go up by the maximum amount this week = 0.3m. He's 61% to his second rise already and will probably get past 100% by tonight.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I've dropped to 18th now, not having Ramsey or Yaya has hurt me. But you'd wonder how long their goalscoring form can continue.

MaestroCesc

78 points for this game week and I didnt get any clean sheets. If Chelsea, United and Arsenal hadnt conceded their sloppy goals I could have got close to 100.

MaestroCesc

I need urgent help lol, if I transfer Oscar out this week (he sells for 8.9) then if I buy him which would cost 9.1 currently would I lose 0.2m? If so thats pretty dum.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Found a website that does fantasy with a draft.

I started playing this season and in a league of 12, we are all absolutely hooked. It's a head to head opponent with the winner getting 3 points and obviously each player can only play for 1 team.

If there is enough interest I will set up an Arsenal-Mania one next season. We can set it up so there are 2 divisions, 12 in each. The draft is probably the most enjoyable thing you will ever be involved in on Fantasy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom