• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
tenor.gif
Lewandowski is much better than that inbred c*nt

OSBK

Established Member
Harry kane is the best english striker since shearer. He is not the best in the world, ronaldo is still the best then there are a few who come close.

Kane will have the same issue as hazard, if hazard had gone to real 4 years ago then he would be really rivalling messi and CR7. Kane has to move soon, if he were to goto city he would not only break all goalscoring records but pep would make him the best. Time is running out for him, moving to city or real at 28-29 is too late.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People actually think kane is better than lewa? Unreal. Sp**s play better without him.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You have the most 1-dimensional view of football of anyone I've talked to about the game. More dogmatic than even the old school English fans clinging onto the 2-foot-tackle era.
The same can be said to guardiola, who finds possession based football superior.

Mourinho love parking the bus and play boring football.

Lots of managers have their believes and approach.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Just asking as you’re comparing yourself to Pep and Mourinho.
What’s your logic here? Of course not.

Me: I wear mercurial boots because they are better than average boots.
You: Nah...average boots are better.
Me: But professional footballers wear mercurial boots.
You: Who?
Me: Ronaldo
You: Are you comparing yourself to Ronaldo?

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No he doesn't.

The ignorance on here regarding some leagues is shocking. How many do actually watch the Bundesliga and those "farmer's leagues" on a constant/weekly basis?

100% pretty much anyone shooting out statements like that has watched Lewa in 2 CL games to judge him.

I sincerely dislike Bayern and Lewa since he moved there, but he's pretty much the most complete striker on this planet even just a notch above Kane.

Won't put my neck out there and decide, but anything more than a close win for either in that discussion is speaking volumes about how much foreign leagues are watched. It's simply a statement without weight then.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What’s your logic here? Of course not.

Me: I wear mercurial boots because they are better than average boots.
You: Nah...average boots are better.
Me: But professional footballers wear mercurial boots.
You: Who?
Me: Ronaldo
You: Are you comparing yourself to Ronaldo?
Matt Smith or Xabi Alonso?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom