• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,774
  • Views 1,157,149

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No one else makes these sort of strange signings :(, its like wenger can't help himself :lol: ! only at Arsenal, at least he's making the kids dreams come true, good luck Bramall on your new career...
Wenger does like to try and make a footballer out of an athlete.

Bramall is lightning quick, he was apparently more focused on his running that his football as a teenager yet has still managed to impress Wenger.

Just keep your expectations low I guess, he shouldn't be having an impact on first team signings.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah he looked almost high at time but like the post above said he's barely played RB at youth level let alone at the senior level.

I'll take it as a sign of him being very ice cold under pressure for now.
He should be watching Santi IMO. AMN has a decent left peg. Would improve his close control dribbling further.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What would? Watching Santi? If only it was that easy eh, we would have a squad full of Santis.:lol:
He is already a good dribbler, I think he has potential for being as ambidextrous as he has a good left foot. Wont be exactly like Santi but still a very useful asset in terms of advancing play and winning the ball.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He is already a good dribbler, I think he has potential for being as ambidextrous as he has a good left foot. Wont be exactly like Santi but still a very useful asset in terms of advancing play and winning the ball.
His point is that "watching Santi" won't magically make him like Santi. Could do with some advice from him though, that's true.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good finish by the Saints no 9. We have lost momentum, not holding onto the ball well enough. Too much over dribbling in areas and a few stray passes in good areas. Akpom lacking fitness and Mavididi not a natural 10. Jeff has been flaky aswell.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
HT.

Competitivd so far but we have been a bit disappointing going forward. Started very promising with Nelson driving us forward and some good play from Willock and AMN. Bramall looks a tad overawed and not quite sharp. He is very quick though.

Jeff has had some good moments. Akpom and Mavididi have toiled a bit. Sheaf and Bielik dont look trouble until they collectively have to deal with a corner.

I reckon we should get Nketiah and possibly Zelalem or DaSilva on the field.

Relic

I wonder if Welbeck should have played in this game, he needs the minutes and would have added a lot to the attack?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if Welbeck should have played in this game, he needs the minutes and would have added a lot to the attack?
Probably just need a proper number 10 out there. They also need to keep making sure that Nelson and Willock get the ball. They are the danger men.

Top Bottom