• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,150,099

carlito'sway

Established Member
Arsène needs to go home now and take care of his runny noses....
The dude needs a girl friend....:lol:

Man, Jenks looks like the worst player for AFC.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He is indeed. Not sure how he and Nelson compares to the France elite talents. But the main difference there is that the France players are already playing first team football.

I at least think Nelson and Willock are the biggest local talents in their positions. They need the next step quickly.
And AMN, Mavididi, and Holding...

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He is indeed. Not sure how he and Nelson compares to the France elite talents. But the main difference there is that the France players are already playing first team football.

I at least think Nelson and Willock are the biggest local talents in their positions. They need the next step quickly.

Honestly - I just hope we can give Willock/Nelson some minutes toward the end of this season. I'm not too fussed about Top 4 these days

carlito'sway

Established Member
And AMN, Mavididi, and Holding...

Pretty good group out there. It was a good game to watch, I have not had a chance to see them often.
Holding for 2 M from Bolton is a steal. He has all the tools to be a top defender. Bramall is a nice pick up as well.
I like Jeff but it is just me or he really gives an impression of nonchalance? I always feel he can and should do more.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great watch that. Many good performances.

Sheaf, Holding and AMN were excellent. AMN really looks PL ready. Playing like a modern #6.

Bramall was an excellent outlet and solid technically too. Pleasantly surprising.

Nelson, Malen and Willock took a while to grow into the game but when they did they were excellent. Malen with really clever play and movement throughout, Willock with smart dribbling and Nelson doing an excellent job at keeping the game moving forward. Welbeck did a good job of running the channels but wasnt really in the game.

I wasnt that impressed with Jenkinson but he also improved as the game went on. Jeff was pretty much Jeff. Played on auto pilot with a few really good moments of play.

Martinez was very solid.

Plutarch

Good win and entertaining to watch. Reine-Adelaide shows a lot of skill at times, beating players easily in midfield, but not much seems to come of it, there doesn't seem to be a decisive pass at the end.

Honestly - I just hope we can give Willock/Nelson some minutes toward the end of this season. I'm not too fussed about Top 4 these days

Yes, I personally think they are good enough. I think our academy has never been as rich in talents as it is now. I know we have got Bellerin, Coquelin and Iwobi out of ou reserves recently but I think there are bigger players to come out of there yet. It only happens if we take a little risk.

Now that we are not going to win the title and are just repeating previous 5 seasons. I think we should try to blood someone in and see what they are made off!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Pretty good group out there. It was a good game to watch, I have not had a chance to see them often.
Holding for 2 M from Bolton is a steal. He has all the tools to be a top defender. Bramall is a nice pick up as well.
I like Jeff but it is just me or he really gives an impression of nonchalance? I always feel he can and should do more.
See why we want some of these guys played more now? This didn't even include the likes of Nwakali, Zelalem, and Mavididi who are all on the high end of our talents...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Jeff is one of those guys that does just enough like a runner that does enough to stay ahead of you , he's looked better at Senior level than he has in juniors .

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jeff is one of those guys that does just enough like a runner that does enough to stay ahead of you , he's looked better at Senior level than he has in juniors .
To be fair, he has been dialing it in for the 1st team lately when he has had game time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom