• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal tickets from a Gold member for face value to active Red members

Goonerphan

Hey Gunners, I am a Season Ticket Gold member based in USA (two tickets). Since I live in Colorado, I obviously cannot make it to all Home Premier and Champions League matches and would love to pass along the tickets at Face Value to registered active Red members.

I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing for fee of £1.00 (cheaper than if I have to sell through Arsenal Ticket Exchange) and you get tickets without having to pay over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real.

If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network. COYG!

Easyisle

It's well into the future, but if your tickets are available for the March 11th match vs. Leicester I'd gladly take them - bringing my son for his first visit to London that week. I'll be seeing my first 2 matches next month but already got tickets through the Exchange. We are Red members.

John Glancy

Hey Gunners, I am a Season Ticket Gold member based in USA (two tickets). Since I live in Colorado, I obviously cannot make it to all Home Premier and Champions League matches and would love to pass along the tickets at Face Value to registered active Red members.

I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing for fee of £1.00 (cheaper than if I have to sell through Arsenal Ticket Exchange) and you get tickets without having to pay over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real.

If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network. COYG!

Hi there,

I'm not a red member as I live up in Scotland but I'm desperate to get a couple of tickets to take my 13 year old son to The Emirates as he has only ever seen them at St James Park

Would happily pay via PayPal or baca transfer so if you can help please let me know or email me on 07834 598960

Peguy18

Hey, my father and I are red member for now 5 years. I always manage to buy ticket via the ticket exchange when I get to see an Arsenal's game. Would be nice to have you in my network so that you can transfer me some games. I go 2-3 times a year to the Emirates. I would be glad to give you my membership numbers as well as my e-mail address if you are interested. See you !

Gnasher73

Myself and my son have been red members for approx 3 years and have never managed to get tickets - so disappointing! Any tips on getting tickets or have I just been unlucky? Ticket Exchange never comes up with availability. I'm desperate to see a game - my late father has a stone with his details on outside the ground which we purchased for his 80th birthday. Sadly he passed away unexpectedly 3 months before the stone was laid and never got to see it in place. He was a lifelong gooner

Steve Walters

If anyone has 2 tickets for Everton away fixture , would love to go with my son. Happy to pay face value plus more if anyone can help out.
Cheers Steve 07624 303517

Top Bottom