• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal mid-season break in Dubai

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
15K capacity? Wahhh, it is freaking small. I don't think getting a ticket will be a problem, but what I meant is getting a good/great seat will be a challenge.

Middle of the day is not an issue for me since I will be visiting, but the fact that most of the players could be away to International matches is a concern. That's worrying. Some key players could be missing. Although thinking about it, I do not suppose many will be missing. Our French players are not selected, Özil retired, Auba, I don't see Gabon playing that week, rest of the German players are not selected, and Wales's last match is on 20th March.

I am not sure what category 2 and 3 mean. Which areas of the stadium are they? Based on the pricing, I can assume category 2 is a better zone...? I wonder how much will the category 1 be and why will it not be available on that website?
Do you know? @krackpot
cool, the area around the stadium is good too. Lots of restaurants...hope you have a good time
It's very recently renovated so everything is spanking new. Yeah the category is related to the zones.

Al_Maktoum.png

Might not be the best image but you should get the idea. Might be 250 dirham. If I buy it, I'll post the price.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thunderstorm in Dubai... Probably hardest rainfall for the past few years.

I'll probably skip this game if the weather stays like this.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I totally forgot about Mavropanos. Emery doesn't seem to fancy him at all.

Spent a lot of the season out injured in fairness, then his return coincided with Kos and Sok forming their partnership with monreal getting the nod at LCB if going three at the back. Missing the first half of the season was costly for him as missed out on all the group and League cup games which I'm sure he would've started.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The giant is Arthur Okonkwo, 17 year old goalie. He's over 6'5. Medley is to the right of him.

That goalie's rated pretty high isn't he?

Pardon the pun, but I've heard he's one to watch.

Top Bottom