• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Away tickets help pls!

ShayJango

Hello to everyone! Me and my brother are two huge Arsenal fans from Israel. Each of us flew alone a few times to London to see arsenal play in the emirates (not with a lot of luck, my brother was in the 1-1 with the sp*rs). But of course we have no away points or anything like that. By chance, we will both be very close to Munich in the time of the Arsenal away game there. Is there anyone with "Away Ticket Scheme" or Away Points that will help us buy tickets and make our dream of seeing The Arsenal together come true?
Thanks and coyg!

ShayJango

Thanks for your reply!
We are members of the Israeli supporters club, but unfortunately they can only help with home matches. We will try to email the club as well, but I think it's a really long shot

Latest posts

Top Bottom