• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

nicky47

Established Member
Waiting on Villareal and Bilbao for just over a 100 quid... Something positive from this weekend if it comes in.

OG J0E

If Stoke get some players back then they are worth backing not to lose at Anfield today, since they're not much worse than Liverpool and the latter will have their eye on the Europa League. Shaquiri, Arnautovic and our mate Shawcrosses are big losses for them though.

Need to take my own advice less, thought with Shawcross back there was no way they were letting in 4 goals. Still had a nice weekend with Southampton, Bournemouth and Leicester all winning.

Giroud

Established Member
Sevilla look a bit of a silly price to beat Liverpool. Do two excellent home games against Dortmund and Villarreal among a load of average performances entitle them to be favourites to win this? Not for me.

OG J0E

Sevilla look a bit of a silly price to beat Liverpool. Do two excellent home games against Dortmund and Villarreal among a load of average performances entitle them to be favourites to win this? Not for me.
Did you get on? Sevilla had gone to 2.40 to lift the trophy and 3.50+ to win in 90 mins. I backed them yesterday at 2.15 and was livid at half-time.

Giroud

Established Member
Did you get on? Sevilla had gone to 2.40 to lift the trophy and 3.50+ to win in 90 mins. I backed them yesterday at 2.15 and was livid at half-time.

Actually only managed to get on after Liverpool scored so got 9/2 on them to lift the trophy. Happy days.

There was crazy support for Liverpool. I would have thought anything odds against was good value for Sevilla but at least you were on a winner anyway!

Aevi

Hale End FC
ClFLNu_WYAMRWL3.jpg

@GDeep™?

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Wales to get to the final is a strong bet right now.

Italy, France, Germany, Spain and England are all in the other half of the knockout. Meaning Wales should have an easier route to the final.

Could even spread bet Wales, Poland, Switzerland, Croatia to get to the final and be pretty certain of a guaranteed profit if you get the stakes right.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom