• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
****'s sake, City will probably settle for a one-goal lead now.
Was thinking of hedging a bet on a 2-1 scoreline but I didn't even put much on the double. I'll probably just hope City catch them on the break unless you have a better suggestion.

Giroud

Established Member
I've been analysing the Portuguese league and I think I've found a decent angle in the goalscorer markets. I've been looking at shot quantity and locations to get an expected goals figure and Porto have no real goalscorers past Andre Silva and Jota. With Brahimi gone they have no goals from midfield and I have their centre back partnership of Marcano and Felipe as 3rd and 4th most likely to score respectively. Because of their dominance they get a lot of corners and free kicks and they have some very good set piece takers so I've had a little bit on them to score anytime at 12/1 each.

turkish gooner

Barrow-Rochdale BTTS is my last game

0-1 HT

Do you think Barrow can score a goal?

I rly need that money, it returns 200$

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Backing Fulham in the early kick off at 7/5 to win. They're away to Cardiff, managed by Neil Warnock who doesn't give a damn about the FA Cup. He said in an interview midweek he would rotate a lot and he has, with 5 or 6 new starters. Fulham have a good away record, are 9 spots above Cardiff in the Championship and have only changed 3 players from their last league game. Given the circumstances I see a bit of value here.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
2-1 Fulham HT. They're playing like the home side, dominating possession and have had most chances. I still don't trust their defence to not concede again though.

Giroud

Established Member
Porto had a **** load of corners yesterday but the centre backs didn't get one clean attempt on goal. Game ended a goalless draw but Porto again dominated and created good opportunities.

I made a slight error with my calculations on who is most likely to score but Marcano was still 3rd most likely to score and Felipe 5th of the players who started the game. If I'm getting bigger than 10/1 every week I'll stick with this system.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Fulham win 2-1, Cardiff were terrible. They scored a deflected free kick, but other than that it looked like Fulham vs Cardiff reserves (which it kind of was).

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
@OG J0E following you on the Burnley train, got them at 6/4 draw no bet against Soton. Seems like crazy value considering their home form and Soton had a tough game midweek.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
They're a great price, I've taken them to win or draw at 4/5. Doesn't look like the bookies factored Soton's tough midweek game into things.
They're almost 3/1 to win :confused: I know they're Burnley, but their home form is as good as the top sides.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cash out for £53 off a fiver or hope for a Chelsea draw for £202?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Cash out for £53 off a fiver or hope for a Chelsea draw for £202?
The thing about having a draw in a last leg of an acca is you simply have to give it a chance, or what's the point in putting it in the last leg? You fancied the draw after all, so why not wait? You may as well have left it out altogether if you choose to cash out before it kicks off!

So what you do if you have the draw in the last leg is you give it a chance. If someone scores, you wait for it to go 1-1 then cash out if you must. The later the better.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom