• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

Giroud

Established Member
Porto kicking off in a few minutes against Moreirense. Again I have Marcano 3rd most likely to score and Felipe 5th most likely to score on my expected goals numbers. 9/1 and 10/1 respectively to score anytime looks a bit of value.

Giroud

Established Member
Porto kicking off in a few minutes against Moreirense. Again I have Marcano 3rd most likely to score and Felipe 5th most likely to score on my expected goals numbers. 9/1 and 10/1 respectively to score anytime looks a bit of value.

Marcano scores at 9/1. Good start to the system.

Giroud

Established Member
With obscure markets like that I'm sure you'll find inconsistencies.

Just saw that he was a centre back, you mad man :lol:

Basically Porto only have 2 goalscorers with Brahimi at the AFCON and get a **** load of corners and set pieces because of their dominance which gives Marcano and Felipe lots of opportunities. I've found that the markets underestimate their chances of scoring. :lol:

OG J0E

For the weekend ahead, got on West Brom at home to Sunderland @1.83, price has been slashed since to 1.73 but may still be a good bet as Sunderland have a midweek cup replay. Gone big on both:

Arsenal -2.0 at home to Burnley @2.00
Chelsea -2.0 at home to Hull @2.00

On the basis that Hull are rubbish and Burnley are rubbish away from home plus are Sunderland's opponents midweek, so we and Chelsea should win by a couple of goals at least.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
For the weekend ahead, got on West Brom at home to Sunderland @1.83, price has been slashed since to 1.73 but may still be a good bet as Sunderland have a midweek cup replay. Gone big on both:

Arsenal -2.0 at home to Burnley @2.00
Chelsea -2.0 at home to Hull @2.00

On the basis that Hull are rubbish and Burnley are rubbish away from home plus are Sunderland's opponents midweek, so we and Chelsea should win by a couple of goals at least.
I had a look at fixtures yesterday and had similar thoughts, I definitely like West Brom. I will add though:
- I like Liverpool on a handicap
- I'm hesitant to back Arsenal because we're Arsenal
- I'm a little hesitant to back Chelsea seeing Hull brought in a new boss and had a nice win last week.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bournemouth @ 10/11
Everton @ 6/4
Draw @ 11/5 (Boro v W Ham)
Man Utd @ 3/5
Tottenham @ 13/5

5 Folds, 1 bet * £3.00 to return £263.91

Giroud

Established Member
Guimaraes draw no bet away at Braga in the Minho derby looks a good bet tonight in Portugal. Odds of 2.9 still available in one place but the prices are shortening. Braga have been getting the results but I've watched their last few games and they have been pretty dreadful so I can see them dropping points soon.

Giroud

Established Member
Guimaraes draw no bet away at Braga in the Minho derby looks a good bet tonight in Portugal. Odds of 2.9 still available in one place but the prices are shortening. Braga have been getting the results but I've watched their last few games and they have been pretty dreadful so I can see them dropping points soon.

2-1 Guimaraes full time.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

:rolleyes:

On fire. Tag me next time you're at it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Twice in my betting career I've bet on Neymar to score in a game and he's done it.

The greatest there is, there was and there ever will be.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Twice in my betting career I've bet on Neymar to score in a game and he's done it.

The greatest there is, there was and there ever will be.
I hope it was worth the stressful wait. How many times did you curse him before scored in the 90th minute? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom