• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

bought arsenal tickets from tickets exchange

shadyzzz

Hi, I've only ever been to one Arsenal game before so i rang Arsenal box office earlier on and they couldn't find any tickets for me, my 14 year old brother and my 5 year old brother for this Saturday.

They advised me to keep checking ticket exchange online in case any seats became available. They also said it might be hard to find three seats together and that if you can find two seats together and then also purchase another third ticket my 5 year old brother can just sit on my lap.

So, i just bought memberships for us three which cost a total of £76 and then also two tickets in club level east (£85 ea) and then one at north bank entrance G (£35).

However, I've just come to think about it and will the £35 ticket work at club level turnstile? I hadn't thought about it before as i just listened to the advise of the person on the phone and bought the tickets when i saw they were available.

I'm really nervous now as i just spent close to £300 and i can't exactly leave my 5 year old brother alone and i also can't leave my 15 year old brother alone as he has learning difficulties.

My question basically is will the £35 ticket work on club level turnstiles. Thanks for any replies, it really will mean alot to me if a fellow gooner can help me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom