• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: How Good Can He Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9jagooner

Stop overhyping our players. Saka is indeed a good talent but he is not phenomenal. If he is, what do you call these:
Quite harsh but I agree.
Saka is good but I mentioned earlier, he needs to believe in himself and show this on the pitch. I want to see him show some arrogance on the pitch irrespective of who the opponent is. He will make mistakes but keep trying. Willock is slowing showing this and I like this in him. The others need to learn.

I hope they don't continue to see themselves as 'young payers'. These days, we're seeing more and more 'youngsters' playing for top teams and showing their skills at very high level.

Saka has the talent, he just needs to keep pushing. I can't wait to see him commanding that first team position at an elite team (preferably Arsenal).

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Stop overhyping our players. Saka is indeed a good talent but he is not phenomenal. If he is, what do you call these:

Saka is just as talented as any of those guys. Only Nasri has the better technique.

Saka has a great combination of athleticism, technique and guile that is hard to find.

He reads the game well too. He just needs to improve his first touch and sharpness with combination play and he'll be devastating.

Geofranco

Yeah honestly I agree with this.. I see good, but not elite talent when watching him. Only 17 so too early to tell, but he's missing that wow factor you get when watching a true phenom at that age.

None of those players from the vid are true phenoms lol.

A phenomenal youngster is someone like Messi at 17-18, Ronaldo De Lima, Rooney at 17, Eden Hazard at 18.

All these players showed they had generational talent.

Even Cristiano Ronaldo didn't look like a phenom at 18.

He was still so raw and just had the explosiveness, but very poor decision making and finishing.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

A phenomenal youngster is someone like Messi at 17-18, Ronaldo De Lima, Rooney at 17, Eden Hazard at 18.

He was still so raw and just had the explosiveness, but very poor decision making and finishing.

I never said anything about the players in the videos fm posted(didn't even quote that post lol). But yeah from players I've seen I would only put Messi, Cesc, Rooney in that bracket..

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

No point comparing any young players to ronaldo/messi.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I never said anything about the players in the videos fm posted(didn't even quote that post lol). But yeah from players I've seen I would only put Messi, Cesc, Rooney in that bracket..
That’s totally fine. If you think the ronaldo/messi standard is phenomenal, then the one I’ve posted is a level below them. And saka is not even on that level.
Saka is just as talented as any of those guys. Only Nasri has the better technique.

Saka has a great combination of athleticism, technique and guile that is hard to find.

He reads the game well too. He just needs to improve his first touch and sharpness with combination play and he'll be devastating.
Only Nasri has the better technique? Saka is no better than any of the player I’ve posted when they are younger.
I don’t want to act like I hate saka, because I like him, he is a good player but a lot of fans just like to hype their own player too much.

Last edited:

Geofranco

That’s totally fine. If you think the ronaldo/messi standard is phenomenal, then the one I’ve posted is a level below them. And saka is not even on that level.

Only Nasri has the better technique? Saka is no better than any of the player I’ve posted when they are younger.
I don’t want to act like I hate saka, because I like him, he is a good player but a lot of fans just like to hype their own player too much.

It's just opinions at the end of the day. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

Cause 90 percent of those players in that vid still haven't proven much at senior level.

Nasri had like 3 good seasons and faded away. Even Sane is still very inconsistent with his play.

nick gould

He looks good to be fair. What I like about him is the fact he can play simple one touch passes like a true midfielder. We all know he can dribble and the most frustrating thing about a lot of dribblers is that they either don't know how to pass or when to pass the ball. He has got that already.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
My realist take:
Saka got it all for his age. If he improves all his areas by 5% each year for 5 years he will be a monster. Same with alot of young talents that looks the real deal. The problem is that it's so damn hard to do it.

I remember a friend that was better than everyone at my youth club in ALL positions. Played with people 2 years older in the end. Plays in Serie A, no one knows him. At the end of the day it's just marginals that decide if you cut it.

Messi? maybe 10% better than neymar but 5-10% better than neymar is all it takes to be better than everyone else in the world.

Xhaka, who has his faults, and is not a player i praise most of the time, is the top 0,001% of midfielders in the world.

Geofranco

How quick is he? Doesn’t look like he flys past players?

He is very explosive once he gets going. Hasn't shown it much yet for first team though. I think if he keeps getting more game time he'll show his pace more.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
It's just opinions at the end of the day. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

Cause 90 percent of those players in that vid still haven't proven much at senior level.

Nasri had like 3 good seasons and faded away. Even Sane is still very inconsistent with his play.
Have you actually watch the clips of how amazing these players are when they were younger?
Saka can watch the videos and practice some of their skill moves to become better. De Bruyne practice the same free kick for a year and a half, I’m sure if saka works hard, he will learn some elastico before he reaches 20.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
My realist take:
Saka got it all for his age. If he improves all his areas by 5% each year for 5 years he will be a monster. Same with alot of young talents that looks the real deal. The problem is that it's so damn hard to do it.

I remember a friend that was better than everyone at my youth club in ALL positions. Played with people 2 years older in the end. Plays in Serie A, no one knows him. At the end of the day it's just marginals that decide if you cut it.

Messi? maybe 10% better than neymar but 5-10% better than neymar is all it takes to be better than everyone else in the world.

Xhaka, who has his faults, and is not a player i praise most of the time, is the top 0,001% of midfielders in the world.
So many rubbish statistics pulled directly out your anus.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Emery mentioned him when asked about Pepe, weirdly.

on whether he can play with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang…
Yes first because he is left footed. We have a left footer in Bukayo, a young player who has a big future for us. For example on the winger one left-footed player can play on one side or the other. It can give us different options.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/emery-angers-pepe-koscielny-and-transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom