• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I don't think his personality suits the club and its personnel. That being said, I don't think we'll get past them.

Maybe,but he knew how to put right tactics and his teams played good defence.Something that Bayern needs nowdays in CL, because they were beaten on tactical level under Pep.The football they played under Van Gaal and Heynckes was much better.

The Gooner

The European Cup draw has become very dull. I would have liked to see PSG and Juventus or PSG Bayern go at it. We should've got Benfica or hell even Madrid. Barcelona and Bayern is getting too repetitive. Also PSG Barcelona.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The European Cup draw has become very dull. I would have liked to see PSG and Juventus or PSG Bayern go at it. We should've got Benfica or hell even Madrid. Barcelona and Bayern is getting too repetitive. Also PSG Barcelona.

Hopefully we get someone new in the quarters then.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is Krychowiak injured or just doesn't even make the PSG bench anymore?

Guess it's a struggle fitting these really slow hefty midfielders in.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
PSG-Barca always a good watch, plenty of goals.

The owners bought Emerey in because of his European pedigree, he would've wanted to avoid Barca. That said, had he topped our group he would've drawn Bayern :lol:.

I'd love PSG to knock Barca out but I can't see it. Busquets, Iniesta and Gomes is a tasty midfield three.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is where Emery will truly be judged, Blanc failed in Europe (I mean in saying that it's not like they were ever knocked out by awful sides) and that's why Emery was appointed to get them closer to winning the big one.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Big match for Emery!!
If PSG fail to qualify, I can see him leaving in the summer.

Also Dortmund should have no problem getting past Benfica. A loss today will not be well received, and tension among Dortmund fans is already high.

Aevi

Hale End FC
A bit of a Uruguayan striker battle now that Cavani is PSG's main man. Could be interesting...

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Big match for Emery!!
If PSG fail to qualify, I can see him leaving in the summer.

Also Dortmund should have no problem getting past Benfica. A loss today will not be well received, and tension among Dortmund fans is already high.

I think Dortmund will be ok in this round. And the team tonight is one that should satisfy most fans I believe. We'll see how they line up, looks like it could be actually 4 at the back with Sokratis, Bartra, Piszczek and Schmelzer all in.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Poor PSG. No Thiago Silva. Kimpembe, a 21 year old, to make his CL debut at centre half... against MNS :eek:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Cavani! You frelling useless lump. Took too long to shoot. That was one hell of a chance.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
PSG have the upper hand, surprisingly. Pressing high. However unless they manage to score in the first half, I can see Barca getting the best of them when they tire in the 2nd.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom