• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

BobP

Memri Fan
Something I picked up on was that Monaco seemed to be tiring towards the end of the game, caused some lapses in decision making when it came to the defensive side of things especially.

I had a good chuckle at that Falcao chip after he went past Stones, **** defending.

Big Willy was very good, saved like 2 or 3 certain Monaco goals, including the penalty.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

True, Sane-Sterling is turning out to be a super combo. They are two good, young talents, technically adept and with pace to boot.
And Aguero is adopting to Peps methods. It was a delight to see him sprint back 40 odd yards make a tackle and send City up the pitch. Also great to see Pep giving him such an applause for doing so.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
City are getting a lot of plaudits but if Monaco do their job at home, those 3 away goals conceded will come back and bite them-fingers crossed. Anyway it was refreshing to see teams go out to win.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
It really was the most entertaining football match I've seen in a long time. Hideous defending, but so much better than our slow build up dog **** that we have to endure.

Pep will win City titles. It might not be this season but over the next two years I imagine he'll win a lot and he'll do it in such a style that I'll be incredibly envious.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It really was the most entertaining football match I've seen in a long time. Hideous defending, but so much better than our slow build up dog **** that we have to endure.

Pep will win City titles. It might not be this season but over the next two years I imagine he'll win a lot and he'll do it in such a style that I'll be incredibly envious.
He's a quality coach, right now he's trying stuff with a backline that can barely handle it and I wouldn't say defence is high up in his list of priorities.

Very similar manager to Wenger difference is he has the resources and ruthlessness to build the squad he needs.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sevilla 1 - 0

so-it-begins.jpg

Venice

Incredible the difference between Leicester one year ago and Leicester now :eek:
They've always been a really weak team, Claudio did a great job last year ;)

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And Aguero is adopting to Peps methods. It was a delight to see him sprint back 40 odd yards make a tackle and send City up the pitch. Also great to see Pep giving him such an applause for doing so.
Methinks he's adapting to being benched. I can think of a few of our players who need that same kind of motivation.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still don't see why Porto players were complaining about the red card. That second tackle alone was virtually worthy of a red in and of itself. I've been pleasantly surprised by Pjanic too. Seems to have got the "Santi" role down pat.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Still don't see why Porto players were complaining about the red card. That second tackle alone was virtually worthy of a red in and of itself. I've been pleasantly surprised by Pjanic too. Seems to have got the "Santi" role down pat.

Pjanic was always a great player, I would love him here with Allegri :)

Top Bottom