• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Legend_14

All Arsenal fans do is whinge and complain about Jose. He won the league last season WHILE MAKING A PROFIT! Yes the team was massively built already, but he shaped it into his own team to play his way and won the league.
United spent huge amount. City were still strong favourites yet he won it comfortably. That is something that cannot be denied. Sure, we can hate on him saying we, and others, are buying the title, but the net spend of Chelsea these past few seasons is very low. They also have the trophies to show for their spending, we on the other hand have 2 FA cups in 10 years.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
All Arsenal fans do is whinge and complain about Jose. He won the league last season WHILE MAKING A PROFIT! Yes the team was massively built already, but he shaped it into his own team to play his way and won the league.
United spent huge amount. City were still strong favourites yet he won it comfortably. That is something that cannot be denied. Sure, we can hate on him saying we, and others, are buying the title, but the net spend of Chelsea these past few seasons is very low. They also have the trophies to show for their spending, we on the other hand have 2 FA cups in 10 years.

They've spent 200m each season the last 10 years and they've sold **** players like David Luiz for 50m pounds. How are they not going to have a great team and have a low net profit?

It's admirable how he's analyzed the team and addressed their weaknesses, but what the **** are you on about? This belongs on The Shed End.

Nemetoss

The Moronic one was the one who started complaining.Seems he can't stop talking about Arsenal and Arsène,the idiot is obsessed with us.

Legend_14

They've spent 200m each season the last 10 years and they've sold **** players like David Luiz for 50m pounds. How are they not going to have a great team and have a low net profit?

It's admirable how he's analyzed the team and addressed their weaknesses, but what the **** are you on about? This belongs on The Shed End.

They have spend a combined 270m in the last 4 years. Don't know where the ridiculous figures of 200m a year have come from. And the fact they can sell their **** players or unwanted players for such large amounts is a bonus point to them, tbh. Yes at the start of the Roman era, they spend a **** load of money to bring themselves into serious contendership, and they have done that successfully. But the past few years they have conducted excellent business and Jose is using that to poke other managers.

We are buying a WC player or two every season.
United are spending a hell of a lot these past few season trying to catch back up again.
City are also spending a lot to make up for an aging squad.

Wenger deserves a hell of a lot of credit for keeping us in the top 4 while on a budget, but what Chelsea have done these past few years has also been brilliant. Just because they are Chelsea doesnt mean we should turn a blind eye and never admit they can do good.

Legend_14

The Moronic one was the one who started complaining.Seems he can't stop talking about Arsenal and Arsène,the idiot is obsessed with us.

The 'idiot' knows how to get under everyones skin. There is a reason Wenger is not able to defeat him. There is a reason Wenger was so frustarted he had to physically push him. He has got to Wenger and from the look of a few threads here he is getting to the fans. He is trolling with his comments, there is a hint of truth, but he is just trying to annoy people and get the riled up. It's 2015 and people still don't know how mourinho operates.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
They have spend a combined 270m in the last 4 years. Don't know where the ridiculous figures of 200m a year have come from. And the fact they can sell their **** players or unwanted players for such large amounts is a bonus point to them, tbh. Yes at the start of the Roman era, they spend a **** load of money to bring themselves into serious contendership, and they have done that successfully. But the past few years they have conducted excellent business and Jose is using that to poke other managers.

We are buying a WC player or two every season.
United are spending a hell of a lot these past few season trying to catch back up again.
City are also spending a lot to make up for an aging squad.

Wenger deserves a hell of a lot of credit for keeping us in the top 4 while on a budget, but what Chelsea have done these past few years has also been brilliant. Just because they are Chelsea doesnt mean we should turn a blind eye and never admit they can do good.

I also admitted Mourinho has done a hell of a job addressing their weak spots and adding true quality to their spine with the likes of Cesc and Costa.

But that's it. For all that money he could at least play some decent football instead of that **** 19th century football that he criticizes West Ham for.

Legend_14

I also admitted Mourinho has done a hell of a job addressing their weak spots and adding true quality to their spine with the likes of Cesc and Costa.

But that's it. For all that money he could at least play some decent football instead of that **** 19th century football that he criticizes West Ham for.

So you have gone from '200m a year' to critisizing the style of play. Everyone knows how he plays is ****. In fact the first half of the season was suprisingly refreshing. But he will play his boring football for a couple of season longer, at the very least. It is effective and it is how he sees himself winning. He over does it. I think there are matches where everyteam need to do it. If liverpool had done it in one match, the previous season, they would have been champions. We play the best football in the league, but what do we have to show for it? I would take a year or two of boring football if it brings home a PL and a CL trophy.

Nemetoss

The 'idiot' knows how to get under everyones skin. There is a reason Wenger is not able to defeat him. There is a reason Wenger was so frustarted he had to physically push him. He has got to Wenger and from the look of a few threads here he is getting to the fans. He is trolling with his comments, there is a hint of truth, but he is just trying to annoy people and get the riled up. It's 2015 and people still don't know how mourinho operates.

Moronhi is not half as smart or gutsy as you think.All he's good for is to make pathetic,tasteless comments about other managers and to poke someone in the eye from behind like the coward that he is.He usually pisses himself when people go face to face to him,like Wenger did last time.

And before you start singing lyrical about the guy who insults the club we love at every chance,consider this,
INside.jpg

Legend_14

Moronhi is not half as smart or gutsy as you think.All he's good for is to make pathetic,tasteless comments about other managers and to poke someone in the eye from behind like the coward that he is.He usually pisses himself when people go face to face to him,like Wenger did last time.

And before you start singing lyrical about the guy who insults the club we love at every chance,consider this,
INside.jpg

So, all Jose is good for is poking people in the eye and making stupid comments yet he has already won a league title 8 times, the CL twice aswell as numerous other trophies? The hate from our fans is ridiculous. So much hate that we cannot even give credit where it is due.

No one is denying he has spent a lot, but he has the trophies to show for it. Arsenal have spend 428m from 04-14 and how many trophies did we get in that period? Compare that to the amount Jose has won.

This argument is as ridiculous as Jose claiming everyone is buying the title. He has been at 3 different clubs and returned to Chelsea. He has had to buy players to build the team in his image. Let's not forget his achievements while at Inter and at Porto.

Nemetoss

I don't give rats ass what he's won.My argument is that he's a ****.You're acting like we have to take **** from a complete bellend just because he's won trophies.Why should I show him any respect when he shows so little to our club and manager?

Hegemony

So, all Jose is good for is poking people in the eye and making stupid comments yet he has already won a league title 8 times, the CL twice aswell as numerous other trophies? The hate from our fans is ridiculous. So much hate that we cannot even give credit where it is due.

No one is denying he has spent a lot, but he has the trophies to show for it. Arsenal have spend 428m from 04-14 and how many trophies did we get in that period? Compare that to the amount Jose has won.

This argument is as ridiculous as Jose claiming everyone is buying the title. He has been at 3 different clubs and returned to Chelsea. He has had to buy players to build the team in his image. Let's not forget his achievements while at Inter and at Porto.

Never won a Premier League undefeated though, Pardew robbed him of that
http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/Alan_Pardew_Newcastle_United_NUFC_600_24.jpg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Of course we can give him credit where it's due, I've already said that it's a good thing how he bought Cesc amongst others and made his team stronger. His cv with those titles is impressive as well.

Your spending argument makes no sense though, what's the net spend in all that? Even that would be a biased, because Chelsea got a ****load of players due to Abramovich, and those players still had good resale-value.

He's a massive **** nonetheless.

haha_arsenal

you can praise José Moanrinho and Chelsea as you want for all I care,
they literally had 12(twelve) fans showed up in Monreal to greet them.
we had a full stadium of 70000 in Singapore.

Legend_14

Of course we can give him credit where it's due, I've already said that it's a good thing how he bought Cesc amongst others and made his team stronger. His cv with those titles is impressive as well.

Your spending argument makes no sense though, what's the net spend in all that? Even that would be a biased, because Chelsea got a ****load of players due to Abramovich, and those players still had good resale-value.

He's a massive **** nonetheless.

Not sure tbh, and i cannot be bothered to work it out as i dont give too much of a ****. Everyone knows how players are costing more and more every year. Comparing managers from the past 10 years to managers in the 90's would do the same thing.
The fact that you are already preparing an excuse for whatever the figures may be just make you sound hateful. I know he is a **** but shouldn't mean we try to take away his achievements by using the 'spending' argument.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

What an absolutely ridiculous comparison is that? I hate Mourinho more than anything else, but credit where it's due, he knows how to win and he is and will forever be one of the most successful managers in the game.

However, Mourinho has managed more clubs over that ten year period than Wenger in his entire career ("loyality"), and he spent twice as much money during that period, than our new stadium's total cost. What did he leave behind, when he decided to join another club? He gets the maximum out of his players and funds, but is there a vision? There's as much success as there's short term thinking.

Wenger built something at Arsenal, something that will last the next couple of decades, he played his part in developing the Premier League, the methods and it's football - what did Mourinho do, except for using limitless funds, travelling from club to club although winning titles? What has he done for the game?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Not sure tbh, and i cannot be bothered to work it out as i dont give too much of a ****. Everyone knows how players are costing more and more every year. Comparing managers from the past 10 years to managers in the 90's would do the same thing.
The fact that you are already preparing an excuse for whatever the figures may be just make you sound hateful. I know he is a **** but shouldn't mean we try to take away his achievements by using the 'spending' argument.

Why not? Money = titles.

Anyway, I'm not really sure why we would be starting to discuss the merits of José Mourinho here. That's more deluded than RAWK will ever be.

Legend_14

What an absolutely ridiculous comparison is that? I hate Mourinho more than anything else, but credit where it's due, he knows how to win and he is and will forever be one of the most successful managers in the game.

However, Mourinho has managed more clubs over that ten year period than Wenger in his entire career ("loyality"), and he spent twice as much money during that period, than our new stadium's total cost. What did he leave behind, when he decided to join another club? He gets the maximum out of his players and funds, but is there a vision? There's as much success as there's short term thinking.

Wenger built something at Arsenal, something that will last the next couple of decades, he played his part in developing the Premier League, the methods and it's football - what did Mourinho do, except for using limitless funds, travelling from club to club although winning titles? What has he done for the game?

Honestly i couldn't two ****s what Wenger has done for the game. What i care about is the success he brings at Arsenal. Yes we have a new stadium and we are finally spending money to bring in some big names but until that equates to silverware and trophies this makes no difference.

The Chelsea team Jose built had the same spine for a decade and won everything even after he had gone. Real Madrid team also won the champions league after he left. He says he is back at Chelsea for good this time and if he is then it will be exciting to see what he can bring to the league in the long term, but the fact of the matter is he is a great manager and he is a winner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom