• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Noticed how Stones stupidly committing himself on the halfway line, getting done allowing Lukaku to go one on one agajnst Clichy has been mentioned by nobody in the media. We must only compare him to Bobby Moore.

It reminds me of when they used to big up Joe Hart as the number 1 keeper in the world. Look how that worked out.
Kind of like how last night watching the United game the commentators were wanking themselves to death over Rooney.... Who has been absolute dogshite for about 5 years now.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'd like to nominate Clichy for worst defensive action of the season. Could have at least made it difficult for lukaku.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to nominate Clichy for worst defensive action of the season. Could have at least made it difficult for lukaku.
One of the reasons I'm glad Clichy was binned.

All left footed striker driving at him, he shows him into a great striking position for left footer.

Stones may not have covered himself in glory he has the excuse of age and experience I'm not sure what Clichys is.

razörist

One of the reasons I'm glad Clichy was binned.

All left footed striker driving at him, he shows him into a great striking position for left footer.

Stones may not have covered himself in glory he has the excuse of age and experience I'm not sure what Clichys is.
Yeah it was incredible. They teach that stuff at junior level. In a 1v1 with a striker, try to force him to his weaker foot. Even kids adapt to this stuff a couple minutes into the game. Lukaku is a well-known leftie. I'm still laughing thinking about it.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's surprising how Clichy managed to have a decent career at City, the lad is average in every aspect except pace.

Bit like Gibbs in that regard.

Axel_Gunner

after that CL game Bravo wants to join this competition :lol:

i just read a (speculative) article about Citeh thinking about dumping Kompany next summer. And differences between Guardiola and Agüero (but this might also just be some money-contract-negotiation-talk-shit). After getting rid of a player like Hart (even if he is **** :lol: ) all this shows the ugly side of Pep more and more.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I love abit of disharmony at our rivals, it helps our cause massively. Pep is playing with fire atm, letting hart go on loan, toure left out of cl squad and now bust ups with company and aguero. Not looking good for them right now.

razörist

after that CL game Bravo wants to join this competition :lol:

i just read a (speculative) article about Citeh thinking about dumping Kompany next summer. And differences between Guardiola and Agüero (but this might also just be some money-contract-negotiation-talk-shit). After getting rid of a player like Hart (even if he is **** :lol: ) all this shows the ugly side of Pep more and more.
Well, I can understand the Kompany bit. He's been nowhere to be found this season, only played about 14 games last season in the EPL and the season before he also missed a large chunk of the season. It has been a downwards slope for Kompany, and at some point City will say goodbye.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pep got lambasted something chronic by ESPN namely Steve Nichol. Shows how quickly you can become a ****e manager overnight in the press box.

@carlito'sway you should look it up on ESPN fc tv:lol::lol::lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Pep got lambasted something chronic by ESPN namely Steve Nichol. Shows how quickly you can become a ****e manager overnight in the press box.

@carlito'sway you should look it up on ESPN fc tv:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I saw that. Steve Nichol is such a football neanderthal. :lol::lol:
I like Craig Burley though. He is pretty hilarious not to mention he regularly goes after Mourinho with a passion!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Not sure he does tbh. If anything resorting to bringing up his record of 21 titles in 7 years indicates that he is a bit rattled.

It would take more than that to rattle Pep. He has often been blunt with journalists who question his methods and tactics. He has a valid point as well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not sure he does tbh. If anything resorting to bringing up his record of 21 titles in 7 years indicates that he is a bit rattled.

It does show that he is annoyed if you ask me. Its a silly question, asked from a mindset of "cold rainy night in Stoke".

I think the real issue here is the lack of understanding from the English media. Or worse yet, the idea that the Premier League is the best quality league in Europe. Competition is high yes, and that is great for entertainment purposes, but the tactical and technical quality is inferior to the Spanish and German leagues. There is no question about that, and Pep will continue to school them on this point.

Its visible in the English national setup, its visible in the nationalities of the dominant professionals in the English league, and its visible in the Champions League.

The English press need to firstly get past their superiority delusion, and secondly learn the nuances of the game.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-pep-guardiola-manchester-city-claudio-bravo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One aspect that has started getting me to criticise Wenger less, is my involvement more in the tactical aspects of the game.

Im beginning to wonder how the hell professionals like Michael Owen managed to play for some of the world's biggest clubs, yet still not understand the nuances and technical intricacies of the game.

The mind boggles just thinking about it, when me as a layman who has never set foot on a professional football pitch, can already see how much there is to the game.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
It would take more than that to rattle Pep. He has often been blunt with journalists who question his methods and tactics. He has a valid point as well.
He does have a point but there's no need to rise to it I think. Talking about personal records is the kind of thing Mourinho would do but Pep likes to portray himself as a humble guy.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom