• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
They've had the easiest fixtures so far out of the contenders. The three tough matches they did have, they didn't win a single one.

They did beat Man Utd, but they're crap.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They were the best team first 6 games and then turned to **** , whereas we haven't been great at all but we are building will it lead to anything ?I don't know .

I know one thing , there's a few in City with their confidence shot .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Put it this way City have yet to face Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal so far. Their real test so far was Sp**s and they lost. Also Barca in the CL they also lost. Basically so far they've a lot of the games they've been expected to win, lost their two real tests and drew with the likes of Everton, Southampton (both of those two at home btw) and Celtic. WBA away is certainly not the easiest of fixtures either.

To be fair we've had it pretty similar, the odd tough game mixed in with a bunch of games against much lesser teams. A guess the difference between us and them is that as @celestis said we've had a slow start and have gotten better while they had a comfortable start but have slowed down a lot.

N

NotAUserName

I think they've just been lucky. Take the Barca game or even against Everton where they missed two penalties. We on the other hand have been extremely fortunate at times.

OG J0E

Missing penalties isn't bad luck, it's being bad at taking penalties. Don't know why so many football fans talk about things like missing chances, scoring late goals etc. like it's about luck.

Being lucky is stuff like deflected goals, playing an opposing team when they have lots of injuries, dodgy refereeing decisions going your way and so on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
:lol: Yet we've been great and they've been sh!t so far. Doesn't bode well, does it?
I think the opposite. City looked like they'd run away with it after the first few matches but it's encouraging that the chasing pack have managed to catch up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure Pep just needs another summer and another 250 million to spend just like Mourinho does. :rolleyes:

Forget the fact that Pelligrini came in and won it playing brilliant football with a lesser City team in his first season in charge.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sure he will be fine long term but the Premier League has been a beast since 2014 ish. It has humbled the likes of Pep, Mourinho & Klopp.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm sure Pep just needs another summer and another 250 million to spend just like Mourinho does. :rolleyes:

Forget the fact that Pelligrini came in and won it playing brilliant football with a lesser City team in his first season in charge.

It was gifted to him, tbh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom