• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

BobP

Memri Fan
The Telegraph have taken that from elsewhere, as evidenced by the quotation marks. In other words, not something that they've found out on their own.

Nemetoss

Shaddup guys,Under Wenger Italians have been a rarity at Arsenal.He doesn't seem to rate the Seria A much.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Apparently we are prepared to be patient in this deal i wonder why it doesnt make much sense.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

In my opinion, Veratti, Rugani & Darmian look like the future of the Italian team and speaking with a few Italians at my resort this past week, everyone of them was praising Rugani saying he will be a top player. Their all convinced he'll be at Juve next season though.

John Ozil

Seriously tho.

LOL @the fact...the signings of Welbeck and Chambers are used excuses to not signing new defenders or strikers

Atticus

Our Centre Back situation is a lot like our striker situation for the coming season - either get a top quality one or dont get any at all

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Agreed. We are fine with our CBs for now.

I am pretty happy with Chambers as 4th choice. I think it's pretty ideal to have someone as good as Gabriel to cover for our first choice defenders, and Chambers to step in whenever an expected injury crisis happens again. We have to play Chambers at CB now to give him more experience there.

Top Bottom