• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How many times do I get proven right about Welbeck, no doubt when he's injured again he'll go back to being **** in the eyes of many on here though. :rolleyes:

Such is the nature of hyperbole spouters though.

Thing about Welbeck is , he is decent on the ball and his off the ball movement beyond the last defender is pretty damn good too , if he can keep finishing what's there to stop him ?

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

before everyone jumps on the dat guy bandwagon, i just want people to remember i have always defended him on this thread. The guy scores for england all he needed to do was replicate that in the league. Which he was already kinda doing before his injury.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He once scored a CL hat-trick against Galatasaray and the "I told you sos" started flying out, what happened after that?

Welbeck occasionally has these days. Today he was outstanding. Both his finishes were true, striker-like, quality goals. But he still needs to improve.

Let's not hail him as the second coming just yet.

Impact

Established Member
Has to do a lot more to convince me personally, but the signs were good. Looked very sharp and his movement was good.

Said it several times before but I think it's worth mentioning again, Welbeck's issue isn't finishing. You can have a great career as a striker without being a great finisher e.g. Cavani or Diego Costa. His problem has always been his poor movement when playing as the one striker up top.

If he adds to this part of his game and stays fit, he'll be a very good squad option. Still might not be good enough to keep a place long term though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom