• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
welbek.png

Shun the non believers

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
lol the backtrack coming soon. Even if welbeck was not a decent goal scorer he adds other things to the team. Kinda how people can tolerate walcott because he scores goals, despite the fact he has poor control and technique.
Trillys response was a joke. Scroll up or back or wherever.

Oh, and Welbeck is ****ing sh!t. I don't ever backtrack because my judgement is 100%. HTH.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's days like these, where he looks good against sh!te, that make people come back and let everyone know how sh!t he is when he inevitably looks sh!t. People that don;t rate him will always have the last laugh, if that's the game we're playing. :lol:

Wryer

Keep fit for six months, then we'll see the best of Welbeck. Tempting as it may be, he needs some protection as his body gets up to speed again.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Wele is one of the best utility forward there is atm. He surprisingly looks very sharp. Glad to have him back!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'll get the protection he needs, we're quite stocked in that area.

I'd like to see most of his game time come out wide. Don't remember him having great movement when leading the line but seems to be able to make great use of space when Perez (or Alexis) vacate the middle.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Crazy as it sounds, I don't feel that we can judge Welbz yet. He's had good games and not so good games, but he has been injured for so much of the time he's been with us, that I don't feel that we can judge him yet.

That goal against United in the cup was priceless though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'll get the protection he needs, we're quite stocked in that area.

I'd like to see most of his game time come out wide. Don't remember him having great movement when leading the line but seems to be able to make great use of space when Perez (or Alexis) vacate the middle.
He's been at his most frustrating when leading the line before. He seems to think he has to be everywhere when he's meant to be spearheading the attack; comes short and deep too many times and generally gets in the way. That said, if the penny has dropped and he's doing what he's meant to be doing, then he has to stay in the lineup. I don't like the player I saw before his injury and I have no reason to believe he's any different now, but if his time out has given him time to think about his game and how to get the best from it, then it's great for us. It's hard not to hget a little bit excited when he comes back and looks like this. The football optimist mug in us all, is never far away from the surface :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom