• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,507
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People forget quickly that Koscielny used to get bullied and turned by Lukaku every time.

Salah had him for dinner, which was exactly what I was expecting

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Inevitable DavidLuizcrying.jpeg comment.

Had good passes, but having two rash defenders in the team will costs us this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well we been warned before he was great at first half and 2 mistakes f**ked up his display

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Stupid foul that cost us. Turning point in the match.

Still think he’s a great signing.

Nah Im gonna put my neck out and say he is a dud signing.

We need Holding back as soon as possible. Koscielny's loss looks big now.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Stupid foul. Still think on balance he will gain us more points than he costs us. But when he does cost us, its gonna look infuriating.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Grabbing a shirt in the box is just so stupid now with VAR. Id actually rather the penalty have been given by VAR to reinforce that point especially after their first goal.

Still feel Luiz is third choice.

Gooner_girl14

Silly moments from him today that proved costly, but this is not new from Luiz and we knew we were getting a defender who could be rash/erratic. Still think he's an upgrade on Kos overall though.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That was Luiz in a nutshell. He was actually playing well, making vital interceptions and as usual his passing from the back was spot on. But then he makes 2 big mistakes from situations which only reguired basic level defending to see it out.

On the plus side, he won't have to worry about Salah and Mane running at him every week. I think overall he will be a success.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dismissal performance, let's not pretend nothing happened.
If it was Mustafi that put such performance I know how this forum will be boiling.
Of course it wasn't good moment we know luiz he grear cb but has this mistakes in him.

Jakarta

@yorch44

Remember you attacking me when I posted this about David Luiz?

Lol people complaining about Mustafi and yet are cool with this rash bag of brainfarts

His passing is great, and no doubt i prefer him over Mustafi....but he is soo rash it's unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom