• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Another couple of bench warming performances and I'll deduct 250k from his value. As things stand we're still at 8.25m €.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't like to throw this term around too soon but this lad has an X factor about him
Can't believe how well everything is going for him! Might be able to sell Lacazette for 55 M next summer!
A month ago id have argued against this sort of opinion but I'm finding myself tempted to give in to this, pretty bright, glimmer of hope for the future...

Douzi, Willock, ESR, AMN, Nelson are good young players and may even achieve greatness, we'll see.. but im tempted, intrigued and hopeful that Nketiah can become one of this decade's legends for our club..

Holding thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom