• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
On the bench again when he’d be starting for us over the next few weeks. I said we should’ve kept him until January so he could play in the cup games and I still stand by that. He’s probably regretting choosing Leeds at the minute.

zilfy

On the bench again when he’d be starting for us over the next few weeks. I said we should’ve kept him until January so he could play in the cup games and I still stand by that. He’s probably regretting choosing Leeds at the minute.
Still not sure he would have started him today. I think he likes auba in the center but plays him on the wing to fit in laca. I think you'd still see Nelson/cebellos on the left and auba up front

field442

Trusted ⭐
Still not sure he would have started him today. I think he likes auba in the center but plays him on the wing to fit in laca. I think you'd still see Nelson/cebellos on the left and auba up front

I was thinking more about the midweek games. We’ve got Frankfurt, Nottingham Forest and Standard Liege in the next 2/3 weeks. He would’ve started those games. Leeds have got four games before the next international break and if the trend continues he’ll be lucky to start more than one of them.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Won a penalty as well. Surely Bielsa can’t keep leaving him on the bench now :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The nerve, not to start him every game. Who is his competition again?
Bamford, who's actually been pretty good this season. I thought Bamford was unfortunate today but with Nketiah constantly breathing down his neck with goals and promising performances, hard to keep Nketiah out the side now.

Think we need to be patient here. Nketiah will surely force his way into the side if he keeps doing this. He will start next week most likely.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have to play him next season. Look at Abraham.

And look at Pukki. :drool: Pretty clear that it's possible to thrive at Premier League if you score 25+ goals a season in Championship. Maddison another good example even if not goal scoring one. James in United has been surprisingly good too, even if not super stats in Championship, and Mount. Keep it going Eddie!

Any videos to the penalty & goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom