• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup | Arsenal vs Reading | 25th of October at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

This is going to get used to the death this season
-ElqBU.gif

That's a 'Promise';)

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Didn't see any youngsters out there that I'd like in the first team. Jeff is talked about lot on here, but whenever I see him he rarely impresses. They'll get better, but I think our young Guns are a little overrated.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Entertaining match to watch, the likes of Jeff, Iwobi and OX displaying some great movement & link up play although the final ball/finish was lacking.

Ox - MOTM, he seemed to have more desire than anyone on the pitch tonight and Reading couldn't handle his power or pace.

Jeff - very confident and relaxed player (sometimes too much & and gets reckless with his passing) . Displayed some absolutely lovely touches flashes of skill.

AMN - Seemed to eager to impress and make a name for himself and was too selfish at times.

Lucas - Didn't seem to be on the same page as Iwobi, Ox and Jeff tonight, struggled tonight and was disappointing considering his performances in previous matches.

Jenkinson - Great having him back. Good engine, good athlete, great work rate and was solid defensively.

Gibbs - made a great tackle preventing a 1 on1 with our keeper but apart from that his touch looked poor.

I thought both Holding and Gabriel had solid performances at the back and I was happy with them tonight.

Martinez - Quiet match for him but when he was needed he came up big for the great save from the freekick near the end.

Last edited:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Well, that ended up being a bit of a walk in the park. Too many missed opportunities for me. any news on Perez? Hope it's not too bad but he was crap tonight anyways. Still, we're in the hat for the next round. Newcastle at home would be nice..

GunnerInPluto

Arsenal's last 23 games across all competitions
WWDDWDWDWLDWWDWWWWWWWDW
Goals: 53
Conceded: 16
Clean sheets: 14

NIIIICCCEEEE!!!
10 wins and 2 draws since we lost to Liverpool. I get that confident feeling when I watch us play now, we will not lose. Our last 2 losses have been to Barca and Liverpool, not bad although that of Liverpool was down to unpreparedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom