• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just seen the draw, I'm concerned, even if we beat Sutton we struggled against Burnley, who were beaten by Lincoln!

Just preparing myself before talking about Wembley :)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger would have to resign immediately if we somehow fail to beat Sutton. That would be the biggest shock in the history of the FA Cup.

Wait... We're facing Sutton, in what many are saying could well be Wenger's last season at the club... Is this going to be the choke to end all chokes? I think the stage is set. ****. Me.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wait... We're facing Sutton, in what many are saying could well be Wenger's last season at the club... Is this going to be the choke to end all chokes? I think the stage is set. ****. Me.
The only honorable way out of this would be seppuku.

or relegate AFC to non-league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can someone kindly explain it to me?

If it's later in the day, fans spend longer in the pubs getting pissed up and have more chances to run into each other in larger groups.

Once the game's over fans tend to dissipate, the build up is usually worse.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If it's later in the day, fans spend longer in the pubs getting pissed up and have more chances to run into each other in larger groups.

Once the game's over fans tend to dissipate, the build up is usually worse.
The hooligans might still be in bed:confused:

What I meant is, what is the special history/bad blood between Millwall and Sp**s that leads everyone to expect trouble.

bzl500

I love FA Cup. A 5th division team at the quarter-finals. In Coppa Italia - che same tournament in Italy - these team can't partecipate :mad:
Love the FA cup too, the odds may be crazily against Lincoln (33/1) but there's always the chance of a serious giant killing (though would prefer it not to be Arsenal).

Venice

Love the FA cup too, the odds may be crazily against Lincoln (33/1) but there's always the chance of a serious giant killing (though would prefer it not to be Arsenal).

Yes.
Here in Italy the only surprise was a 3th division team last year, Alessandria that was eliminated by Milan in the semifinals.
I can't remember other surprises in the last 15 years.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lovely movement to the goal, but Bravo really should have done better.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The commentator: " Well Guardiola, welcome to England, welcome to the FA cup". :lol:

Top Bottom