• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea with another shockingly easy home game against low tier opposition whilst we get the toughest draw of the round, as per usual. Can't decide between St. Mary's or Carrow Road as both have seen us on the end of too many recent embarrassments to forget :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal and Man City are the only teams in the top 6 to draw an away match.

I'd take Palace/Bolton over Southampton/Norwich.

We've never been beaten at Selhurst Park & with Allerdyce gone The Reebok is no longer a threat.

Can't say the same about either of our potential opponents.

blaze_of_glory

No fear of Southampton in the Cup considering we are due to actually show up against them. That combined with our FA Cup powers means early retirement Koeman.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No fear of Southampton in the Cup considering we are due to actually show up against them. That combined with our FA Cup powers means early retirement Koeman.
Koeman isn't Southampton's manager anymore! But I bet the current one has Arsène's number as well!

Anyway, pray Norwich cause an upset.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Oh who cares? Norwich will beat Southampton and we'll be pleased. Norwich will play their b team to up their form in the league and we'll be over confident. Welbeck will get injured, Giroud will be in one of his pitiful spells, Wenger will play Jenkinson at left back, Ospina will let one through his legs before Gabriel half kills someone and gives away a penalty. Norwich 2-0 Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we didn't at Southampton since they back to PL gonna be tough game won't be surprised if we lost 2-0 again.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Let's go Hull. This was always the game plan, keep it tight until Fellaini comes on

haha_arsenal

I hope Southamton win against Norwich
they'll play 5 games until the match against us
(pool, burnley, norwich, leicester and pool again)

we'll play only 2 games (swansea and burnley)

they'd be extremely exhausted until then

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Damn, doesn't give us much room for excuses if we lose.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Which means we'll still lose.

Top Bottom