• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Should go for Favre, great at adapting to the circumstances. Played 4-4-2 at Gladbach, 5-3-2 at the start of the season for Nice and switched to a 4-4-3 now. He makes changes to accommodate his best players.

He would also get the best out of Xhaka and sure the team up defensively.

And taken to OGC Nice like a duck to water, currently leading the big boys in Ligue 1. Even has Balotelli delivering consistently.

These are the type of managers I love. Able to evolve their game in terms of what's needed.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

:lol:

conan_whatisthisshit_gif.gif

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Howe and Bournemouth are still impressing, I heard they were 16th last season at this point, now sitting at a comfy 9th place; very good.

Nice to see a English manager behind the success too since England has been lacking in good managers for a long time now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

LOL.
Seriously though, Crowley needs to sort out his attitude though. I hear he's being shipped to Holland.
Crowley to me is more of a Wilshere than Özil

Lad's still young and hopefully playing abroad in a top level league will help develop him.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
:( That is absolutely terrible. How could you ever say such a thing to someone? Inhumane.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom