• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Refs in the lower leagues rubbing their hands together at the thought of being fast-tracked to the big time.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Brighton vs Newcastle is on Tuesday, it's a game to watch. The pair have been battling it out at the top of the table for a while now, they look like they'll be grabbing the automatic promotion spots. I'm happy with that, I'd quite like to see what they can do in the Prem. The batch of 4 under them look promising as well (ie Leeds, Reading, Huddlesfield, Sheffield Wednesday), I wouldn't mind any of them coming along. Reading got smashed by Brighton today though, not sure if they've got the quality yet.

Malky

Established Member
Im not even joking thier fans are damn hardcore and crazy :lol: imagine if dean make one of his stupid mistakes there in big game :lol:
:lol:
He would receive death threats before the end of his first game in charge!
The sad thing is, out of all the refs in the English top flight Mike Dean is the one who wouldn't leave, he thinks he has some celebrity status here and in any other league he wouldn't get away with the **** calls he makes on a regular basis.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Is Zlatan the best 35-year-old ever? Might be forgetting about someone but he's banging in goals and playing very well, scoring in cup finals etc.

His longevity is crazy. Been a top striker since 2004 :lol: Was a top player 4 years before Obama got elected and still is after Obama serving two terms ffs

Top Bottom