• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

SYS

Meet the lowest-paid English Premier League player
Hull City’s Josh Tymon earns just £160 a week and is set for Saturday’s Premier League debut against Stoke.

Josh Tymon is set for his Premier League debut at Hull City on Saturday, while he is still on just £160 a week.

The 17 year old defender would be one of the lowest-paid players in Premier League history if called into action against Stoke on Saturday.

Tymon has yet to be sorted out with a professional deal despite making appearances in the FA Cup and EFL Cup.

Stoke star Joe Allen, for example, is on £75,000 a week and earns more in a day than what Tymon pockets in a year!

It would take Tymon just over nine years to pocket what Allen does in one week.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Screen_Shot_2016-10-23_at_14.38.02-large_trans++zRytHSQbJOZN5HN52J50Yj3H3UgYFAqu431LH4AExEc.png

Makes you appreciate the Arsenal players even more

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I read this article yesterday and thought it was worth posting. It's about the decline in football viewing figures. Both Sky and BT figures are down but things like Sky Now TV are not taken into account and that has increased. Also BT app and online viewing is also not taken into account, that has also increased. So, you could say the figures are not down by as much as they think.

The point is, and my reason for posting this, is that if the figures do drop, so too will the money paid to the PL when the next contracts are up for renewal. One major factor, and one I thought of as soon as I started reading, is watching free games on line. Many of us now have fast internet, for eg I used to buy a one day Sky pass for big games, now I dont have to because I have fibre and can watch a game on line in great quality. I do have BT but I had that before BT sport so dont pay much for it, £5 pound think.

Anyway, read the article if you are interested, there are lots of other factors like big fan base clubs eg Newcastle & Villa being relegated.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/24/sky-sports-bt-sport-people-switching-football-off

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38020900

The Premier League has agreed a major new deal for its TV rights in China, which could be worth up to $700m (£560m).

The three-year contract with Chinese video streaming service PPTV is set to be the league's biggest-ever overseas broadcast sale.

A PPTV source told the BBC a deal was in place.

If the reported value is confirmed, it would be worth ten times more than the league's current China TV deal.

Even more money

BBF

Newcastle fans coming out of their cervices saying "I told you so", but they're in the championship and Pardew will walk into another Premier League job.

Deluded bunch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom