• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refo

Can't say he didn't get chances to stay on. Thought he'd definitely be sacked after that choking incident.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Glad he's gone. Done well to keep Leicester up but he's way too intense as a man. Creepy, in fact.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I wondered after the furor with his son & the ho's in Thailand whether there would be any repercussions. Now he's sacked. I kinda liked Pearson's arrogance and demeanor on the touchline & he had Leicester playing some very good football at times. I guess the accumulation of incidents just got too much for the owners. We haven't even started the season and a manager's gone already...;)

There are several managers that will be eyeing this job as a quick way back into the Premier league. Sean Dyche is early favourite.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
It's clearly to do with the Thai orgy video. No way do you sack someone who takes 22/30 points to escape relegation. Even with some of his bizzare behaviour this is a stupid decision imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom