• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | Saturday 22nd October 15:00

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Frustrating for Wenger to have Santi, Xhaka and Ramsey missing. Can't blame Santi and Ramsey but Xhaka lost it. He's been sent off 8 times in the last two and a half years. There's history here.

These are the small details that can make a difference in a very tight campaign.

Wenger needs to tread that fine line between curbing his recklessness without ruining his proactive style. But that's what he's paid for.

Giroud might have made a difference too if he'd come on for the last 15 min. Injuries . . . . . . ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We brought him in when we needed a DM, and he's not even a natural DM! He's an extremely useful squaddie who has been and will be continued to be used as such.

He's great for closing games out for instance, never stops running, it's important to have these types of players.
I think at £5m, Wenger almost saw it as a free punt. Should have added a bit extra and gone for Wanyama tbh.

skip spence

The moment I saw our midfield pairing I felt we were going to struggle. Coq works well together with Santi, but playing him with elnenny you have a midfield that cannot create. Pray to Jebus that Santi returns soon. Thinking about it I think his injury last year was the single most important reason why we dropped off and lost the chance to challenge for the title.

SYS

AM post match analysis

scapegoat2.gif

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sure did miss Santi but there is no reason we should.

We have the creativity & attacking talent available... More than the vast majority of other teams round Europe. Need to be less rigid tactically.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Fuming about this result to be honest, should have 100% been an easy 3 points. We really needed these points going in to November...

David_Smith

There is no easy 3 points. We dropped points because we were tired after mid week whilst Boro prepared and played to their best for this one.
I'm glad we drew rather than lost.

SYS

Dont understand the fuss about Plan A B C bullshit. How many did Purple nose have , pepper the balls from flanks into dangerous areas. Served well enough and the same ppl cream all over it. League is not won in one game

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
The odd draw against the likes of Boro at home doesn't decide the title. Every team has a few of those every season.

The litmus test will still be what we do against the likes of City, United and Liverpool. Those matches start momentum or, in our case in the past, completely kill hopes of a legitimate title charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom