• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Burnley FC vs Arsenal FC | 2nd of October at 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they won against Liverpool after just having 2 shoot on target that day if i'm not wrong lol. well Andre Gray their best player won't play this game so it's big plus for us.

we will play the same line up against Basel.

Plutarch

Burnley were very good against Watford last weekend - organised and committed - and deserved their win. We should beat them but they're not just going to roll over, we'll have to play well. Both their goals came from set pieces but they looked decent coming forward in open play as well. Clean sheets at home against Watford and Liverpool too, that's quite impressive. Still, we're much stronger, we'll win unless we have an off-day.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I know most are calling for rotation but this is the last game before the international break and we need to make sure we get the 3 points and continue to build momentum. So I would start the same team, with obviously Cech coming back in goal.
Santi can rest and relax all next week if he wants since he may not be called by Spain. Let's go up there and get the three points!

cannonade

Established Member
Wenger doesn't like changes. Unless there are niggles, new injuries from training, or excess muscle fatigue in a player I would expect the same team, except for Cech, of course.

nicky47

Established Member
Sp**s V Man City is before this, so we have to take advantage. It would be wonderful to continue our form, so fingers crossed. I'm expecting a tricky game though, Burnley look pretty strong at home to be fair. Expecting the same team as usual of late.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm predicting a hard fought game here. Burnley are very organized and difficult to break down. Think we'll win if we play with intensity like we have done lately. We will have to be very decisive.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They've looked organised and strong and we'll have to deal with that. We'll also have to be resolute as they will come at us. It's been great scoring early goals recently but we might need patience this time. I voted a win for us-ever hopeful and ever nervous.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
they won against Liverpool after just having 2 shoot on target that day if i'm not wrong lol. well Andre Gray their best player won't play this game so it's big plus for us.

we will play the same line up against Basel.
If Andy Gray is not playing, we'll definitely smash them.

Voted for 4 losses in a row, 4 convincing wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom