• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Burnley FC vs Arsenal FC | 2nd of October at 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have some tea and take an early night. We'll fight in the Özil thread tomorrow. Gather your strength.
At least all's calm on the Giroud thread. Haven't seen a donkey post for weeks :D

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At least all's calm on the Giroud thread. Haven't seen a donkey post for weeks :D
Might be time to unleash him soon. I see problems with Alexis up front. He's so good that he can make it look like it's working, because he can always grab a goal or two from any position, but I don't think it works over a season. I love reading the anguish posts when Giroud's scored. I miss the carnage. :drool:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Alexis, Özil, Iwobi and Bellerin's passsing was sloppy and their decision making in final third was poor. Cetrainly not the fluid, mouthwatering passing and link up play we have been seeing the passed several games. We were lucky to come away with 3 points but in Ferguson Utd days the media called that a sign of champions.

On the positive performances; Walcott's workrate and defensive contribution has greatly improved of late. Koscienly and Mustafi gave yet again colossal peformances at the back.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Might be time to unleash him soon. I see problems with Alexis up front. He's so good that he can make it look like it's working, because he can always grab a goal or two from any position, but I don't think it works over a season. I love reading the anguish posts when Giroud's scored. I miss the carnage. :drool:
You read my mind, I didn't even read this post :)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The rules are perfect and the ref was spot on with them yesterday.
While I disagree that the rule is perfect, far from it imo, the ref absolutely applied the letter of the law which is what they are paid to do.

It shouldn't even be debated or doubted. He got the decision 100 % correct. Anything else isn't even a mountain out of mole hill it's a mountain out of a flat surface.

Complain about the rule it is stupid. But not the decision.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I've skipped numerous pages here, so forgive if this has been asked. But did anyone else see that fan mauling Mustafi in the background after the goal? I could barely see it, but it looked like Shkodran was trying pretty hard to get away while being as nice as possible. The stewards at Turf Moor could use a wake-up. A guy could be injured from fan mauling.

eyoba

The electric power went out ( I live in a third world country) right before the goal. I didn't think much of it because I was kind of sure that the match ended scorless. It is about after an hour I came to learn that we won....you can imagine how happy I was because we won but how angry I was too about missing out on the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom