• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I really think its a coaching issue. His faults that I've witnessed are very identical to that of our previous keepers.
Although i would agree to some aspect our defensive coaching does seem a bit lackluster, which is perhaps leading to some cechs unease at the back, that still does not account for his slower reaction times (which is the reason he cant save a penalty if his life depended on it) and awful distribution, time for us to look to the future...

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I'd sell Welbeck to the highest bidder btw, awful player. Could've put the game to bed. Bambi on ice.
Dat guy, is definitely not "dat striker" we've been looking for, and if you think wenger can pull an henry with welbeck, think again, henry had technique and poise in front of goal, something welbeck will never have, decent squady, still think we overpaid for him, another case of the mancs getting one over us, the fanfare for him on this site was getting cringy while he was out..

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
In the upcoming games I'd like to see:

Cech
Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal
Coquelin Chamberlain
Ramsey Özil Iwobi
Alexis

If we play a run of matches with a Ramsey-Coquelin 2 man midfield the team and us may aswell pack up now!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
wenger_sent_off_burnley.jpg

That smile. :D

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In the upcoming games I'd like to see:

Cech
Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal
Coquelin Chamberlain
Ramsey Özil Iwobi
Alexis

If we play a run of matches with a Ramsey-Coquelin 2 man midfield the team and us may aswell pack up now!
We can't do that ox is weak as central midfield we will stick with coq Ramsey until elneny return from African cup.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Although i would agree to some aspect our defensive coaching does seem a bit lackluster, which is perhaps leading to some cechs unease at the back, that still does not account for his slower reaction times (which is the reason he cant save a penalty if his life depended on it) and awful distribution, time for us to look to the future...
Yeah, you're right. He is aging and our defensive organization isn't the best but I meant the GK coaching. I mean Cechs mistakes and clowning around is pretty identical to our previous GKs, right? And our GK coaching has been questioned before by our previous GKs as well. There could be something or even more than just something.

WhatAFC

You're acting as if it's teething problems, I've watched Welbeck his whole career, I'm aware of his shortcomings. He's a great athlete but a shocking footballer. Alexis in that position gets the ball under control and buries it, Perez does, hell, even Walcott does!

His movement, his finishing, his technique, all substandard. If you think this guy is or will be good enough to lead the line for Arsenal FC, you're deluded.
Not sure I said anything about him leading the line for Arsenal FC. Wanting to sell a player because he missed a chance after 2 years out is ridiculous. To say he is a shocking footballer is quite unbelievable. His attributes are all very good other than composure in front of goal, his link up play being particularly good.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger in his interview said he should have "shut up". He admits it was a pen for Burnley-after having seen it on tv. He apologised for his protest. When asked if he got physical with Anthony Taylor, Wenger said "no" repeatedly. All the time, he was smiling/smirking more out of mirth than embarrassment imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom