• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't wanna be a party pooper but i remember around this time last year we scored in the last second and won the game at home and everyone was saying title race is on......

on the plus side, should have been a few goals up in first half, the build up play was excellent and we just couldn't finish. i think it'll all come together soon for a very tough period coming up!

I agree, but it was different this time. For one, we weren't singing for an hour after the match. It reminds me much more of Cazorla against Southampton. Just relief we didn't drop any points.

I still don't think we have a chance at the title, but it's good that this week definitely went in our favour results wise.

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Reading the match reports and listening to the radio, why isn't the fact that Mustafi should have had a clear penalty awarded raised at all. Just pure b**ls**t all of this anti-Arsenal reporting. We don't get any break at all from the referees. If they can give a penalty or a red card against us they always do. For us to get one we need Kos to be kicked in the head. ****ing unbelievable! I ****ing hate the PL refs!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just finished watching the replays on MOTD 2 and we were so ****ing hard done by. We get absolutely nothing unless it is so ****ing obvious even a **** like Moss cannot but award it. Look at Mustafi being elbowed in the face several times and nothing. Then he gives some Burnley **** a tiny push in the back and free kick right away. Just unbelievable. I so wish I could just punch Moss in his fat face! Several times!

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Just finished watching the replays on MOTD 2 and we were so ****ing hard done by. We get absolutely nothing unless it is so ****ing obvious even a **** like Moss cannot but award it. Look at Mustafi being elbowed in the face several times and nothing. Then he gives some Burnley **** a tiny push in the back and free kick right away. Just unbelievable. I so wish I could just punch Moss in his fat face! Several times!

Sounds good to me he deserves it the blind ****.

Wryer

Moss is the new Dean.

Can't imagine what went through Burnley's mind when the penalty was awarded to us. Harsh to say the least. Kos' head was stooped and he was offside, no matter how marginal it was. Of course, this is me being very objective and ignoring Mustafi's penalty call totally.

What is disturbing is how much we struggle to beat well organized sides like Burnley and West Brom at home. So much for a "easy" January.

8 points is a massive gap in today's context. And with current form, i don't think we have the organization and mental capacity to take down Chelsea at SB. On paper, player for player I don't think we are any weaker.

Further, we are probably a suspension or injury to Coq or Ramsey to a real midfield crisis.

Hang in there boys.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Atmosphere at games is getting really pathetic, groans with every pass despite it being a good move.

Idiots just want to see Xhaka smash it from 30 yards out.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Good post. I think we've looked so bland pretty much the whole season. We really struggle to dominate our opponents, even a team like Burnley.

It's a shame we're missing Elneny at the moment, because Ramsey needs to get the hell out of the cm position fast. Just keeps making simple mistakes, basic passes and first touches. I saw so many against Burnley as well. What a joke.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good post. I think we've looked so bland pretty much the whole season. We really struggle to dominate our opponents, even a team like Burnley.

It's a shame we're missing Elneny at the moment, because Ramsey needs to get the hell out of the cm position fast. Just keeps making simple mistakes, basic passes and first touches. I saw so many against Burnley as well. What a joke.
We dominated we had 80℅ possession the problem is we lack ideas upfront we seem so rush

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am surprised no one else has singled out Koscielny for praise. Another excellent performance from Kos yesterday.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Top referee calls for the FA to “throw the book” at Arsène Wenger

http://www.justarsenal.com/top-referee-calls-for-the-fa-to-throw-the-book-at-Arsène-wenger/68720

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

http://www.justarsenal.com/top-referee-calls-for-the-fa-to-throw-the-book-at-Arsène-wenger/68720
6 game ban :lol: Wenger just push the referee he didn't tow footed him ffs. get a grip.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

After watching the replay of the match, I was half expecting Wenger to have decapitated Anthony Taylor given the furore that resulted from his supposed "assault" it was hardly a shove let alone assault :lol:

The anti-Wenger/Arsenal sentiment in the press is farcical & the fact that their stooges are baying for his blood comes across as nothing but pathetic.

Just fine the man & ban him against Watford, we need him at Stamford Bridge.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Garth Crooks (aptly named):

"The behaviour of Arsène Wenger was jaw-dropping. To push the fourth official, who was well within his rights to ask Wenger to leave the area having been dismissed, was appalling."

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

"The behaviour of Arsène Wenger was jaw-dropping. To push the fourth official, who was well within his rights to ask Wenger to leave the area having been dismissed, was appalling."
Jaw Dropping lol wtf i mean it's just a push and tell that c**t Taylor i'm in the tunnel and you go back to your position.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Push :lol:? I was expecting something similar to Di Canio in our match agains Sheffield Wednesday, imagine my dismay t how sanitized the modern game has become when that is characterized a push

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would think the FA would use the sentence against Pardew as a guiding line. Two game match ban and a £20.000 fine. Plus the regular "warned to his future conduct"....

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Did you know Garth Crooks actually has his own private phone in the BBC studio?

See for yourself:

hero2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom