• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

Dude, a quick note of advice, you may need to stop taking a football game too seriously. At the end of the day, it is just a game, played by the way, by a bunch of millionaire guys. Personally, I would be very concerned if I had sleepless nights because of football matches. There are other things and issues much more important in life than that. Some perspective may be needed.
dude its banter, relax. i was making fun. it seems you cant use hyperbole or exaggerate on this forum without ppl thinking your on the brink of **** or something.

Hunter Zolomon

Was just quoting you and your lack of sleep. Anyway truly hope it is just banter......
i like to think i am a funny guy, i dont take this forum too seriously. Its the reason i have just been an observer for the past couple of years, I joined thinking it would be a way to pass the time between lectures. But thanks for the concern and my lack of sleep has more to do with no lectures and call of duty rather than arsenal losing a game, it was a just joke.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
i like to think i am a funny guy, i dont take this forum too seriously. Its the reason i have just been an observer for the past couple of years, I joined thinking it would be a way to pass the time between lectures. But thanks for the concern and my lack of sleep has more to do with no lectures and call of duty rather than arsenal losing a game, it was a just joke.

I think you are just a littel zolo who is hunting his iq, can't find it in lectures - but neither here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think you are just a littel zolo who is hunting his iq, can't find it in lectures - but neither here.
raw

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
Well you're easily pleased. 'Football's just a game'... 'Its not everything'. Sublime!

More like football's conveniently 'not everything' and 'only a game' when Wenger is facing a sh!t storm, because that's the only time we see posts like that and, coincidentally, from the same two posters...

:lol:

If you do not understand, ***** please - don't comment.

Preacher

Always Crying
Good analysis in the second part of the clip:
Our defensive shape and activity were very bad. I was critical of Özil and Xhaka, but they had to do too much work.
We had difficult week. In hindsight Wenger should have done more rotation in the squad. Some players were knackered while Gibbs, Elneny, Lucas, Giroud, Holding sat on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom