• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm a winning person and I think not winning the league in over a decade especially when we've had the best team in the league for at least 3 of those years is frustrating.

I like Wenger a lot because of his pragmatism, intelligence and general outlook on football but there has to come a time when we recognise he makes the same costly mistakes season after season. He's a top manager and a legend of our club but the game passes almost everyone by.

Try not to be so arrogant in your justification pal - trying to make me and anybody who wants a change after this season out to be some kind of blathering, screamy buffoon is wrong. Although I agree there are some in our fan base.
If you read the Giroud, Ramsey and Walcott threads the difference of opinion on AM is mind numbing. Some think they're brilliant others think they're absolute sh*te, wanting rid. It's because we watch the same game but interpret the patterns differently.

It's no different with Wenger really. Except I'd say the pro Wenger supporters are more respectful and less aggressive to be honest.

Wenger rarely changes his subs before the 70 min mark, that's how he operates. I don't see how it's arrogant to say that people who want changes before that are going to get frustrated. It's to be expected mate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom