• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
West Ham had some chances the best one being for Lanzini. We did drop off at 3-0,but as soon as they scored,we became relentless. There wasn't as much control as I would have liked with us being open at times but I imagine the players out there felt the West Ham were broken. The commitment from the defence and increase in chances created is what pleased me most. I'm delighted at the intelligence of Kos,Mustafi and Coq (our defensive spine) who didn't lose their heads and get a second yellow,especially Coq who was booked early. Well done lads.COYG

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What a result. Just shows what the team has in them and continues a great run of results.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our away games is so enjoyable to watch sometimes unlike at emirates when we always struggle to create chances wenger just need to create something new against teams who park the bus.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ox was great in this match I thought. So much more focused than he has been previously. Good to see

Very good in the second half. Rather wasteful in the first. This ESPNFC rating below is accurate. Hopefully he will build on the second half.

MF Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 8 -- As Arsenal swamped West Ham in the first half, his contribution stood out for being well below that of his teammates as passes went astray and wrong decisions were made. He improved greatly in the second half though, curling home a stunning fourth and setting up Sanchez for the fifth, as well as having a series of other efforts saved.

nicky47

Established Member
I was furious about this game up until our 2nd goal, haha, so annoyed with how wasteful we were. Felt like we were asking to drop points after taking the lead...

Then Alexis happened. Just an absolute joy to watch. So grateful we have him in our team! But aye, well done Gunners, a good win in the end!

Oh and chuffed Ox got himself a lovely goal by the way, really want him to do well.

A$AP Rocky

Haha, what a guy.

tumblr_ohmj1gnWrs1vvwgg7o2_500.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still 6 people predicting we'd lose that match.

Wonder if it's predicting or hoping, #Wenger Out ;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very good in the second half. Rather wasteful in the first. This ESPNFC rating below is accurate. Hopefully he will build on the second half.

MF Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 8 -- As Arsenal swamped West Ham in the first half, his contribution stood out for being well below that of his teammates as passes went astray and wrong decisions were made. He improved greatly in the second half though, curling home a stunning fourth and setting up Sanchez for the fifth, as well as having a series of other efforts saved.
Have you got the link?

skip spence

Ratings

Cech 6
Monreal 8
Koscielny 8
Mustafi 7
Gabriel 6
Coquelin 7
Xhaka 7
Chamberlain 8
Özil 7
Walcott 6
Alexis 9 MoM

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Drop Ramsey and Giroud, put Alexis upfront and start Xhaka (all of which I've been calling for) and we produce that level of perfomance. This has to be the starting line-up going foward.

Alexis - top quality performance by a top quality player. Get him to sign that contract already, pay him what he wants.

Ox - had their full back on toast all match and although his final ball decision making was extremely poor in the first half, he managed to score a great goal and get an assist. At present you have to say Ox is winning the battle for left wing spot against Iwobi.

Monreal - his best peformance this season, was like Monreal of last season yesterday.

Gabriel - solid performance and Kept Payer quiet for the majority of the match. Could Gabriel be potnetial competition for the RB spot against Bellerin?

Xhaka- His Pirlo like passes at time are mouthwatering.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

:lol: :lol: You sir are cold blooded. With that said I though similar when Xhaka was 'holding him'. :lol:
I'm not, I just don't believe him anymore. A lot of us buy his tears ..:lol:

Gabby lying on the pitch in pain.

Look's like he's out.
Gabriel has no luck with injuries

Another right back f***ed

devastated for gabriel.

Hyper extension of the knee 100%

But I...
Gabriel always cries when he goes down, I don't buy it.

:rolleyes:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The most important aspect from the game I'll mention is that while Alexis was superb Kos the Boss was imperious. He stopped everything and along with Xhaka dictated proceedings like the boss he is. We have to win the league for him imho. He is the most important player for me that needs to be always be there. Absolutely love Captain Kos to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom